(13) Rivalry

Oh hot damnn..Zach Efron is gorg, but not as gorgeous as Niall looks when he sleeps!

On one end of Els couch is me and Niall, im laying on my back and hes ontop of me asleep.how cutee;)

On the other is Harry and Gabby. Gabby is asleep on Harrys lap and hes stroking her hair. Ive caught him looking at us a couple times but oh well!

"ya hungry, YN?" Harry asks breaking the comfortable silence.

"yeah, do u want pizza or takeout?" i suggest.

"yeah.ill order chinese?"

"yup thanks:)" i say. runnin my fingers through Nialls blonde hair.

he grabs his phone and dials. i write down what i want and most likely what Niall wants.

he orders and i get from under Niall.i lay him down comfortable and go in the kitchen and set out pop bottles and plates.

"Hey YN? soo r u really pregnant?" Harry says.

"yeah i think so why?"

"just wondering.i want to know if im a daddy or not?"

"i dont know..we will see." i reply.

i go in the livingroom and wake up Niall gently.

i help him go to the table as Harry does the same for Gabby.

Harry gives me the money and i go and get the food.i lay it all out and sit down next to Niall.

he leans over and kisses my cheek and smiles.

i blush and smile at him.

Harry watches then leans over grabs Gabbys face and kisses her hard.which is unnessesary for the time being.

"uh lad?" Niall says. "lil rivalry huh? is that what you want?"

"haha nope.cuz i already won both of their hearts." harry says coldly and shoots me an angry look.