(6) Alone in Pain

i look at her furious. she has the nerve to grin at me?!

"bullshit taylor!! get out?!" i say not trying to drop kick the bitch on her big ass head.

"no listen!" she insists.

"start talking?!" im fumingg

"im sorry we kissed.i didnt know u to were together. but it seemed like Harry had the same spark to it..When we got attacked by the paps we went back to my place..and madeout more and..uh..had sex..?" she says "dont be mad okay! i regret it and so does he.." she says before running out.

i look Harry with tears forming in my eyes once again.

"get out now Harry."i try to say without pain but my voice gives out on his name and i burst into an uncontrollable somber.

he looks at me with tears strolling down his face. "im soo sorry.." he walks out into the cold.

i walk upstairs without listening to Louis and Eleanors questions.  i go into the guest bathroom and run the shower. i stand under the water completely disfunctional. i dont know what to do anymore.Harry tottaly lied to me and left out a whole other chunk of his romantic affair.

i get out of the shower and change into my black spandex, my green underarmor hoodie Niall bought me and black ankle socks.i put my hair up ina cute messy bun.

i go down stairs and sit down on the couch while El and Lou get ready for their own date.

"um..okay Y/N.we r gona leave now.i love you stay safe !" el says. lou waves goodbye smiling and they leave.

i sit on the couch in the utterly depressing silence. i cant stop the warm salty tears from rolling down my cheeks. im heartbroken and not even Harrys apologies will put the pieces back together.  

i havent updated in forever !! thanks for all the support guys!! u got me too 3.2K reads:)i love yall♥ hope.u like! and be sure to read my newest imagine. XFactor Miracle or what the whole story is called The Shipping or True Love please just take alook? xoxo~Vannah♥