(26) Greatest Mistake

"A threesome?" i look at Niall and Harry.

"yeahhhh" haz slurrs.Niall laughs.

"pwease baby?" Niall pleads and i huff.

"okay okayy!!" i say.

they strip down fast and rip off my covers.they take off my clothes and rub up on me.

i moan as Niall kisses me once,licks his hand and rubs me fast.

i stare in his eyes and moan loud as he slides in me slow at first then pounding my insides nonstop.

i grip the sheets and scream,as Haz rubs me watching Niall and me closely.

Niall slams in until he cums in my stomach,he falls beside me and kisses me passionately.

"i love youu.." he slurrs and falls asleep immediately.

haz crawls over and kisses my lips then my neck.puting his tip in as i grab his back.

"Harry dont tease!!" i sigh and look at him,he smirks and goes all the way in.as i squeal and arch my back...3 rounds later were asleep,im cuddled up to Niall but watching Harrys chest rise and fall.well they both got their turn..and trust me,im sore.

next morning i get up and take along shower.i go downstairs and make breakfast for my boys.

as im cooking the eggs a pair of hands wrap around my waist tightly.

"well goodmorning" haz says cheekily.

"goodmorning to you too"i smile up at him,he leans down slowly and kisses me.

i turn around and hold his neck kissing back deeply as his tounge slides across my bottom lip for access.ACCESS GRANTED.

we makeout as he lifts me on the counter&i play with his hair and moan as he grips my ass.

"What the hell?" Niall stands at the walkway.

"huh sorry to remind you but,were still dating Y/N." he stares daggers at me.

i stare at him in shock." Niall..i..i didnt mean too!" i hop off the counter and walk over to him,reaching for his arms.

he moves back and looks at me in the eyes. "What else happened last night?"

"huh..we all had a threesome!?" i look at him confused.

"well duh.what else Y/N!?"

"i..i dont know what ur talking about..?"

"you know exactly what im talking about..You and Haz fucked 4 times after i got my round 1,after i fell asleep!!"

he yells and his voice cracks.

"Niall im sorry!!" i go to hug him.

"get off me..were done.."he looks at me and Harry and crys.walking away upstairs packing his bags.

i run upstairs and cry to him."please dont go!"

he ignores and stomps past me, as i cry and run after him.

he stomps out and gets in his car and drives away,as i watch him from my porch.i run out to the street and cry watching his car get a greater distance.and he doesnt look back.