(8) Friends in Need

Harry was right. i am pregnant

but its actually not as bad as i think, so what if im preggers, im gonna have a beautiful baby but a fatherless child at that.

i text my 2 bestfriends.Gabby and Niall. Gabby knows me best.Ive been bestfriends with her since 5th grade.Niall is my buddie, when i was touring with One Direction, i was another opening act, Niall seemed to be there for me as well as Harry. I just hope they understand my predicament.

Text to Niall: Hey budd its Y/N, uhh im pregnant with Harrys child. SOS HELP MEE

Text to Gabby:OMFG BITCHTITS IM PREGGERSSS!!

i sit there for about a minute and my phone starts blowing up.not with texts but with missed calls.

i look at my phone and see 3 missed calls from Nialler and 4 from Gabby. but one from a blocked number.

i call Niall and Gabby at the same time for a group convo.luckily Niall and Gabby know eachother and they are friends aswell.i tell them about everything that went down for the past 2days and what i just found out today.and they were just as shocked as i am.

"ill talk to Harry love.dont worry, if he doesnt step up and help u at the least then i will alright? i have to go but stay safe.ill see u on the twentyturd." Niall hangs up and its just me and Gabby talking.

"Gabby, im rlly trying to stay strong..i dont know what Harry will do..i have to tell my parents about everything.."i say on the verge of tears.

"im so sorry, but i agree with telling ur parents maybe they will help u out.and ill talk to Harry with Niall.hes not gona sit there under some skank while his soulmate is preggers and alone!!" she says.

"okay gabs..thank u.."i hang up.

i clean up Els house and take out her garbage.then i head upstairs to the shower.

i shower and i feel like ive washed off my worries.but my heart still aches.i crawl in my temporary bed in only my grey V neck tank with my black lace Victoria Secret undies and bra. with my hair messily brushed out and hanging down curlly like the usual.

i plug up my phone and lay in bed stareing out the window, thats when i see Harrys car pull up recklessly and bottles of acohol being tossed out the window and a wasted Harry plopping out on the sidewalk stomping to the door in tears, hyperventilating.