(15) Preparing for the Doctors

I wake up to the aroma of Eggs, Pancakes, bacon and sausage.Dont forget the coffee&for some odd reason i can smell orangejuice? dont ask why.

i skip downstairs in my spandex black tights, my grey and black underarmour hoodie and my black and grey cheetah print fluffy slippers or what Gabby would say, her 'Chinchillas'.My hair down wavy flowing down my back&some how i still have mascara left over.

i walk into the dinning room and the smell is amazing! The table is all set with food, glass plates and cups. With my lovely friends Eleanor, Louis, Gabby, Harry, and my amazing Boyfriend Niall:)

"hello people!" i greet and sit down in my assigned seat beside Niall and Eleanor.

They greet me back and then all i hear is the sound of metal hitting glass and the chowing of my fellow friends.

by an hour.we are all cleaned up and still sat at the table mingling amungst ourselves.

Me, El&Gabs are all talking about the usual.Volleyball, Shopping, Fashion and Modeling. Eleanor has introduced a modeling oppurtunity for me and Gabby, but im not sure if either of us is ready.

Gabby is going on "tour" for her Volleyball team.and shes coming on tour with Harry.

im not sure if im pregnant or not,&my Volleyball team&i may be going on tour with Niall.But i mine as well try it out?

The boys are talking about nonsense ofcourse.the dumb sports and i even hear some qoutes on sex?

holyy helll do i have something going on tonight!!?Not just the hospitall butt Me and Nii gonna get freakyy;) yumm 

In about in hour im going to the hospital for the pregnancy.just to get the final answer.

So i decide to get ready early.

i say by to everyone and go upstairs to the shower. I wash my hair with the Wen conditioner and Shampoo&rinse and repeat. i wash my body with my favorite Vaniella wash.My signature scent i guess you can say, set aside from Our Moment.

i get out the shower and comb through my hair and blow dry it.

i go into the room and put on my babyblue flowy shirt,with short tight sleeves and its a Vneck im usually rockin. its kindve a belly shirt but its okay! i look hott!!:)

i put on slightly highwaisted White shorts that show my bum nice&my white flipflops.i paint my nails and toes nails blue and do my makeup kindve dark.with alittle bit of blue eye shadow you have to concentrate on to notice. i go in the bathroom and straighten my hair&touch up my lips with a clear gloss.

i grab my phone and im out the door.i pull up to the hospital and go into the waiting room.

i wait about a half an hour then i get called in. Why Am I Scared? I shouldnt be scared?!Ohh Shyttt...Im scared