(17) The Fun Fair

Since ive been going through alot of on and off pain lately, me and Niall decided to go to a fair, then tomorrow go to the hospital.to see if i get anyworse or better.

so after breakfast we both get ready.

i shower and curl my hair.i put on my light washed high waisted holy jean shorts and my indian print velvet color loose short sleeved shirt. with grey vans.luckly grey is in the print on my shirt.i put on dark makeup and put on a soft coat of nude lipgloss.and drown myself in Our Moment. then i go downstairs and wait for Ni.

Niall comes downstairs in his light washed jeans with a white shirt that has velvet short sleeves and velvet hightop sneakers.

Were matching:)and i feel like Niall did it on purpose!

i grab my phone and wallet and grab nialls hand and walk out to the unusually warm weather and sunny day.

we both get in the car and drive off to the fair about a half an hour away from Els.

blasting the usual jams of One Directions Midnight Memories and Take Me Home albums, the ride is enjoyable!

Niall sings his solos in the song and the chorus while i belt out everything else including his parts, but he for some odd reason loves my voice.

"Im putting u on XFactor YN!!" Niall shouts over the music.

"noo, ill make a fool out of myself!!" i reply.

"noo theyll love ya:)" he says grining.oh i love when he smiles♥

"uggh finee Nialll! ill doo itt!!" i giggle.

"Yes:):)ull be da next big tingg&ull tourr wit meh and boys:)" he fist pumps.

i just laugh and we pull up to the fair.i put on my grey sunglasses&Niall puts on his black.

hand in hand we go in and ride rides and play the little games:).

by like 3 hours later, at around 7p.m., i have gotten a total of 7 stuffed animals.

1-a small purple doggy.

2-a large monkey with a banana.

3-a pink teddy bear

4-a long snake.if i had to guess it had to be like 6 feet long.

5-another blue puppy

6-a big ass red dragon

7-a big white bear with a red heart that says love

and i won Niall some bears as well.arent we just adorablee!:)

we get in the car and we put our teddies in the back seats and our food on our laps. Funnel cake, cottoncandy, pop, candy apples, and rock candy and nachos.

"so how was that for our 1st proper date!!" Niall says joyfully.

"amazing Niall:) Thank you" i turn his head and kiss him.

"muah baby:)" Ni says blushing like a rose.

"any pains?" he asks.

"nope:)" i say and eat some cottoncandy.

we drive home and we put all of our food and teddies away.and we change.we both pass out almost immediatley after we lay in bed. but ofcourse i wake up to agonizing headaches and cramps.