(12) Im the Lucky One

"uh...Heyy guyss!!:)" i say as i awkardly walk in with Niall.

They break apart, and instantly get head over heals for eachother.

Harry places his arm around her and pulls her on his lap by her hips, wraps his arms around her waist. While she giggles and rubs his arms.

i walk past them and into the kitchen to get some water. I go in the fidge and grab a bottle. I sit on my stool and look outside. Gloomy and dark and sad.just like my heart.

Its not even the fact that i love him, its the fact that im preggers with his child. theres just too much on my shoulders.

i walk back into the livingroom and turn out all the lights.i sit at the farrest corner of the couch away from Gabby and Harry as possible.

Niall crawls over with large blanket and smiles at me, as the movie The Lucky One starts.

i smile back and scoot over so he can sit, when he picks me up, sits down&lays me on his lap and covers me up.and sets a big fluffly pillow under my head as i lay.

i sit up alil and set the pillow where my back would go against the side of the couch.i lean on his chest and kiss his cheek.

i look over at Harry and Gabby and they are like they were, but not covered up.

i rub Nialls chest and watch the movie. While he rubs my thigh as it is brought up closer to my chest.

Now that i think about it,  i dont need Harry to be happy in my life. So far it seems like im the Lucky One.Being with Niall has brought my hopes up.maybe i can begin to the love Niall:) and get over Harry.

Until i see them kiss again..Shit, im in love with Harry Styles and Niall Horan.

whooo should she/you be with?!

1)Harry Styles

2) Niall Horan

comment which one!! ill be checkinggg!!:):)