(20) Feelings Still Remain

Harrys p.o.v.

I previously heard that Y/N lost her babygirl, and sadly im not the father. But i still love her unconditionally.

Theyre finally back home, her and Niall, glad but sad to say it, im jealous of there relationship.No doubt i love gabby but i still miss the living hell out of Y/N..everytime they kiss or touch i get this pang of hurt and guilt in my heart i know i have to get her back.but i don't know how.

I lay in bed pissed at myself.i have no reason to be mad right now. i grab my phone and send Y/N snapchats. i get on and look at her username i memorized, Buggaboo12. i have every reason to smile now. im surprised she didn't change it? Buggaboo was the nickname i gave her since we met, we were both 12 years old, i remember us hanging out by the creek behind my home. My first kiss ever! if i had to say, going to face my mother after that kiss was absolutely unbearable.my face was as red as a rose and i had her skittles babylips chapstick on my lips which i licked off after my mother started to giggle.i have so many memories with her and i just cant let her go. i never will.

i sent many pics.one of me smiling, a funny pic and one with an appology of what happened.i also sent gabbs a few texts.

To Gabby: Hey babe, im gonna go visit Y/N and Niall.wanna come with?

From Gabby: Yeah sure, ill be ready in a half hour.swing on by we can grab some presents on the way.

To Gabby: sounds good, i love you:)

From Gabby: Love you too hazzabear:)

one of the reasons why i like gabby so much is because, shes selfless.when it comes down to her friends and family, theres nothing holding her back.Thats why i feel bad for still having feelings for Y/N...Gabby deserves better..

i get dressed in my black skinny jeans, a blue hollister shirt gabs bought me, nd my black converse.i also add a black beanie, i know Y/N likes them.

i grab my phone and grab the teddy bear i bought Y/N..i know gabby or Niall will not be so happy but hey, me nd Y/N...were just friends right?

i pick up Gabby and drive to Y/Ns house, we knock..well.i knock vigorously, i want to see Y/N, and i have this impatient mentallity when it comes to seeing her.

i can see Niall as he trots down the steps and opens the door.

"oh hey lad? hey gabs? came to visit?" Niall says.

"yupp.wheres Y/N" i noticed i said this alittle too sternly. Niall gave me a 'Shes my girlfriend not yours' look and gabs just grabs my hand. i smile down at her.

Niall leads us to the bedroom where my heart starts to skip a beat.we all go in and i see the beautiful Y/N.

"Hey haz,hey gabs" she smiles taking a sip of her coke Niall obviously bought her because of the oversize meal, but ohh gosh her smile.

i grin wide and my cheeks heat up.

"Hey, how ya holding up gorg-Y/N" i say.i look around at Niall and Gab but they both seemed to notice my out take.

"im good i guess.how about you?" she says.laying in bed grunting.Niall walls over and climbs in bed, he spoons her and rubs her belly kissing her neck, cheek and collar bone ever so gently. now theres the pang of anger im not used to receiving.

"i brought you something." i say as i give her the large teddy bear.

"thank you" she says smiling and i can tell by the look in her eyes that she is tired.

i sit on the couch and pull gabs on my lap.Gabs smile alittle at me and lays on my chest, her breathing slowing into a rather calm pace.she falls asleep in my arms.as she sleeps i watch Y/N sleep as Niall strokes her face and kisses her nose.how he ceresses her face and belly.how he makes eye contact with me.

"Harry.please, back off?" he says, in his voice i can hear the begging tone.

"Shes my girlfriend now, and u have a girlfriend litterally in ur arms

buy her teddys not my princess.." Niall lays and cuddles with Y/N.

"im sorry.." is all i can manage to say but, im still not giving up. I had her first and she belongs with me.

i rock back and forth with gabs in my arms.i lay her on the blow up bed and lay beside her.moving the hair out her face. This is right, i keep telling myself.i peck her lips. No.This is not right.Not fucking right at all!