(23) Realization

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU HARRY!?" i hear Niall scream outside my hospital room. its a record, being in the hospital 2 times in one week is totally over doing it.

"Niall relax...i just wanted to kiss her..feel her one last time, because u took my damn gf in the first place!?" i hear Harry say.

"fuck you Harry. shes mine." Niall says and walks in.

"babygirl ur awake!" he says flashing that brilliant white smile.

Harry runs in and smiles too.

"god im so glad to see those eyes!!" Harry says, Niall shoots Harry a murderous look.

"Niall...can me and Harry talk..? alone please?" i say.

he looks at me, and slightly nodds his head."ill be right outside if u need me." he kisses my head and walks out.bumping shoulders with Harry as they trade spots.

"Harry, whyd u kiss me and stuff..while i was asleep..and u knew i was in a relationship?"

"im sorry i love you alright? i thought it would please us both..and u would realize what we had..before i cheated...before Niall and Gabby came along?"

although i felt many sparks and joy while Harry was pleasing me..i still dont want a relationship with him..at all...nah..im kidding..not yet anyway? Nahh!? what the fuck am i talking about..haha i love Niall.me and Niall love eachother!!

"Just..please...dont do it again.."is all i can say.

"i promise..unless u want it" haz smirks and winks.

i blush and smile. "haha dont push your luck ya twat!"

he smiles. "okayy okayy, but ill wait"

harry gets up and crawls in his own bed across the room. and i call Niall in.

Niall walks in and pulls out the curtain between me and harry, he crawls in bed  and spoons me.both of his facing Harry or..the curtain.

the light turns out and we lay in silence, Niall nuzzles his face in my neck and falls asleep and my phone vibrates

from Harry: I Love you. Youll always be Mrs.Styles♥ when we kissed, did u feel sparks too? haha i hope soo:) goodnight babe, hopefully we can kiss again, without the seizure, without Nialls interuption.Love Hazza♥

as i read the text i smile and blush.he always knows how to make me happy.

as i start to fall asleep, all i can think about is the kisses, and the butterflies i feel while thinking about it.

as my slumber continues deeper, my thoughts zone down to mine and Harrys last happy memory together.

we were at the park, for alittle picnik Harry planned for my birthday. i was swinging on the swing, when i felt a pair of big hands on my lower back, pushing me higher and faster, as i turned around, he was smiling and happy.he slowed me down and got infront of me..'i love you', he says. 'i love you too' i reply and we kiss..passionately and deeply..

oh how i miss him..i miss us...but i cant be thinking of him right now.i have a lovely bf laying right beside me, and i fall asleep thinking about Niall instead.but as i awake from my happy dream, i realize i was dreaming of Harry Styles, my first love, my first time...and my lover of 4 years. God dammit..why is it soo hard to pick one guy, i guess ill just have to see where Harry and i..i mean Niall and i go with our relationship..maybe a baby, Darcy Styl- maybe another baby!!...this is gonna be one long year..