(3) Surprise Guest

i wake up basically blind.i have eye boogers and crap in my eyes from crying last night.i finally turn on my phone and my notifications are blown up with twitter, facebook and text messages..all by harry ofcourse.

i plop my phone on the bed and go take a shower and wash my face.i get dressed in my favorite adidas pants, brown uggs rolled down, and my black and white tiedye volleyball shirt.then i tie my hair back into a pony and braid my bangs back.then i add just alittle mascara.then i make the bed i was sleeping in.i let my phone charge while i go eat breakfast and explain everything to El.

i go downstairs and shes eatting cereal.i go to the kitchen and begin to make myself some scrabbled eggs.when she comes in

"hey.what happened last night?"

"well goodmorning to you too El."i say sarcasticly.

"uh come on!lets just get it out of ur system."

i groan."fine"

during the entire time im making eggs i tell her about the magazine, and how he totally lied to my face, and how i ran out of the house bawling, and how he showed his true colors and never bothered to run after his 'girlfriend' and try to save his 'relationship'.

"wow YN!i didnt know he did that"she replys.

i let her have some eggs because she stoped eatting when i came downstairs.

"ya ik..but im done with him.theres been rumors before ive even found out.i shouldve known" i say.washing out my plate.

"ya im sorry Y/n!" she says.just then theres a knock at the door. "ill get it"i tell El.ive just finished washing plates and she was still eatting.

i dry off my hands and run to the door.

"hold on "i yell. i open the door .and Theres harry.i slam the door.and run up stairs.

"Eleanor!! its Harry"i yell.nd she pops up at the end of the steps.

"whhaa-?!" she didnt even finish her sentence before he barged in with puffy pink eyes looking straight at me.