Snake

"I swear why am I the one being kidnapped"  I thought to myself looking at my hands chained to the wall

"I swear why am I the one being kidnapped" I thought to myself looking at my hands chained to the wall. "Becaussssse my dear your a very sssspecial perssson" I look up in horror at the female cobra slithering closer to me. "Who are you! What do you and fang want with me?!" I demanded. She smiled flicking her forked tongue. "Oh you mean" I watch her shift into Fang. "Me?" She smiled shifting right back into her snake form. "My name isssss Genevieve but I'm better know asssss" "Dark Gia...."  "Yessssss I am~ I have esssscaped from my prissson your mate'sssss mother and her pathetic brother locked me in. That wasssss their misssstake. They ssshould have killed me when they had the chance yet they sssshowed mercy~ once I have my ruby and the blood moon isss full I will be unsssstopable! The ssshadows will no longer fear light they will roam free. All the sssssweet blood at my ssssscalessss." She slithers closer to me her nails gently but firmly grip the bottom of my chin. "And you my sssweet will help me~ your great great grandfather wassss indeed ssssmart. Hissss great great grandmother Tikal would've been ssssso proud. Ssssince their blood courssse in your veinssss you can read the sssspell for me." She finished her forked tongue licking up my chest to the side of my cheek. "Like hell I would!" I yelled. She backed away looking at me smiling as she taps her fingernail on her cheek.
I feel the tip of her tail wrap around my waist. The chains release me but she coils my body making me unable to move. She raises me up meeting her eye to eye. "Oh I have my wayssss of changing your mind Knucklessssss~". I start to feel weaker the longer she stares into my eyes. I try to turn my head but for some reason I'm locked in eye contact with her. "Don't you worry you will change your mind and help me my Sssssweet guardian~"

"What do........ you....... Meannnnn......"