Thirteen

Grabbing the biggest shirt you have you run down the stairs trying not to slip and fall. Arriving back in the living room you stand in front of Jugguk holding out the shirt. Slightly out of breath you then breath out,

"Here......is.......a.......shirt"

You say trying to catch your breath, you smile sheepishly at him wiggling the shirt in your hand indicating he should take it. He then abruptly stands up and takes the shirt from you and smiles at you with his famous bunny smile, that have only been blessed to see a couple times.

"Thank you"

He said still smiling at you. He then walks towards the bathroom obviously remembering where it was from the last time he was here. As he goes to the bathroom you decide to take care of the groceries until he comes out. Grabbing the cups from the coffee table you head to the kitchen.

Placing the cups in the sink you start to unload the bags of fairly unhealthy snacks you picked out. Putting everything where it belongs, you decide take your bathroom stuff up to the bathroom in your room. Before you get to the stairs Jungguk comes out from the bathroom in your giant shirt.

Even though he was just wearing jeans and a big black T-shirt he looked hot. You had just noticed all the tattoos on his arm and hand, a whole sleeve of them. You have only ever seen him in long sleeves. You stood there just staring at him, he was probably creeped out. But it's been a while since you actually thought someone looked hot since you've been dating. You have only seen Taehyung as hot, you hardly ever looked at other guys in that way. Till now.

Shaking you out of your thoughts a little was the voice of Jungguk, and then you realize he's right in front of you with his dirty shirt in his hand. Thinking he saw you staring you begin to blush out of embarrassment.

"Where should I put this?"

"Umm what?"

Still in your thoughts you couldn't really understand what he was saying.

"I said where should I put my dirty shirt."

He said again smirking, knowing you were staring at him the whole time.

"Your shirt, oh your dirty shirt haha I have a washing machine and dryer in my bathroom upstairs if you'd like to follow me"

You were sure your face was a red as a tomato from how much you were blushing. Jungguk quietly followed behind you still smirking at what he caught you doing.

You walked up your stairs into your room and into your bathroom guiding Jungguk to your mini portable washer and dryer you had. Because you didn't have enough money for actual ones.

"Here it is."

You said while smiling sheepishly because of how stupid your portable washer thing looked.

"That's it?"

"Hey, don't be rude it's all I can afford. What'd you think I had an actual washer and dryer, do you know how much those things cost."

"Yeah they're expensive, but doesn't it take you like forever to wash your clothes?"

"Oh I don't wash all my stuff in here only if is an emergency, I usually go to a laundry mat to do all my stuff. haha"

You laughed out of embarrassment, you were embarrassed that you were somewhat poor and didn't have like anything normal size in your house because you can't afford it. You just stood there looking at the wall while chewing on your lip waiting for Jugguk to make fun of you or something.