Thirty

"Oh my god"

Standing on the porch were two guys, Jungguk and someone you've never met. Jungguk was leaning on him with all his weight. And his face completely messed up. He had a cut lip and bruises on his eye, and a cut on his eyebrow, all while he was holding his stomach area. Both cuts dripping blood making him look awful.

"What happened to him"

You said stepping out of the way for them to walk in. The guy threw Jungguk on the couch as he adjusted his clothes and turned towards you.

"Honestly I don't even know. We were drinking at a bar like we sometimes do to deal with the stress from cases. Jungguk isn't supposed to drink so I limited him to one. I went to the bathroom and the idiot had gone through 4 bottles by time I got back. I told him we needed to go home before he did anything he'd regret, but it was too late for that. We started to leave the bar when he tripped and blamed it on some drunk guy. In the end they got into a fight neither of them won and both came out looking much like that"

He said pointing to the lump on the couch that was supposedly Jungguk. He was laying there like he was dead no wonder he doesn't drink.

"May I ask who you are"

"Oh I'm sorry, I'm Min Yoongi. Jungguks partner"

"Partner? I-I didn't think he was into guys, but I guess he doesn't tell me anything so it's not like I would know anything-"

"No no not that kind of partner, I'm a FBI agent as well, I'm his partner in work"

"Ohhh haha whoops"

How embarrassing

"Well I guess I'll leave him to you since your his roommate, goodbye."

"Uh bye"

Yoongi then walked out the door. You walked over to the door and locked it as he left. Walking over to Jungguk you attempt to flip him over to clean the wounds on his face. When you got him flipped you noticed all the sweat on his face.

'Gosh Jungguk your sweating so much'

Your first idea was to get him to the bathroom to clean his wounds better. But there was no way you could carry him all the way there, seeing as he's passed out. You went into the bathroom looking for his first aid kit and finally found some bandages and cream. Walking over to him you took a rag and started cleaning the blood and sweat from his face. He started moving his head around causing you to groan in annoyance.

"Jungguk you need to stop moving so I can clean your stupid face up"

Jungguk continued to movie back and forth make you extremely annoyed. You then had no other choice but to pin him down and talk some sense into him. You climbed onto his lap and put your legs on both sides of his straddling him. You then grabbed both his hands in yours barely and you pin them to the side. You then grabbed his chin with your open hand and turned his face towards you so he was now facing you.

"JUNGGUK! Stop moving or I'm going to do more damage to your pretty face"

He opened his eyes and looked at you making you nervous. His blinking was slow and his face was all sweaty, he could barely keep his eyes open. He was so close to you, you could feel his hot breath on your face. You could also smell the alcohol wafting off of him and from his breath. Even though he was drunk he looked very attractive, too attractive you were getting drawn into him. Without realizing it you both slowly moved closer to each other that now both your noses were touching. Your hand released it's grip on his hands as you put them both on his shoulders. Your breath hitched when you felt his hands on your waist causing millions of butterflies to erupt in your stomach.