Thirty-Four

You woke up to an empty house this morning as usual. It was Monday so Jungguk was off to work again bright and early. You did your normal routine to get ready for class and you even had time for breakfast. Leaving the house you run into someone right outside your door.

"Ouch"

Rubbing your forehead that is now in pain you look up to find a tall handsome man. He wasn't that tall but from your height to his he was tall. He had a faded head of red hair that was short but long enough it reached the tops of his eyebrows and the tips of his ears. He was smiling at you with a very cute heart shaped smiled you could feel the joy radiating off of his body.

"May I ask who you are"

"Ahh yes I am Hoseok, or Hobi if you'd like. I assume you're y/n?"

"Yes I am, should I know you?"

"Ahh no you shouldn't. Jungguk sent me over to be your bodyguard while he wasn't around."

"Oh right he told me about that but I didn't think he was actually serious"

"Yeah he was, I'll just follow you around to school and whenever you got out, I won't invade your personal space and if you don't need me around I'll simply have to say no and be around anyways"

"Umm alright then let's go to school then shall we"

"Yes we shall"

You both then walked side by side to school. He wasn't in any obvious uniform to school he was a cop or anything. You wondered what story you were going to come up with of who he was and why he'll always be following you around. You both reached school and he followed behind you while you lead him to your class. Walking in the professed and everyone looked at you, brushing it off you went to the professors desk.

"Good morning professor Nim this is my brother who just got here from his 10 year trip to Germany, he doesn't know much about this country or speak our language very well so he'll just be around me in the class if that's alright with you"

"Yes it's fine now go sit down"

"Thank you"

You and Hobi then walk over to your seat in the lecture room. Sitting down he sits next to you in an empty seat. You grab out your notebook and a pen, looking toward the door you smile seeing Jimin walk in. You watch as he comes you direction sitting in the seat next to you. So now your in between Hobi and Jimin.

"Who's he?"

"Huh?"

"That guy, is he new?"

"Ahh no, we'll yes he's my brother who just got back from Germany."

"You never said anything about having a brother"

"It's a umm a sensitive topic so I just stick to basic information about him haha I don't talk about it that much."

"Ahh I see we'll nice to meet you I'm Jimin"

He said whilst holding his hand out to Hobi. Hobi then stuck his hand out as well returning the handshake.

"I'm Hobi, nice to know you?"

"Yes good job!"

"Huh?"

"Oh he's been in Germany for 10 years he doesn't remember our language since he's been there for so long"

"Oh I see"

You both then turned your attention to the professor for the lecture. And if you were being honest you couldn't concentrate all you could really think about was what happened with you and Jungguk over the weekend. How he kissed your neck, and pinned you on your bed. The feelings he made you feel made you think about your feelings towards him. But you still weren't sure, you have been heartbroken twice and didn't want it to happen again, you didn't know exactly what your feelings were. You enjoyed being around him sometimes but most of the time. You loved the feeling you felt when he was around you and the tiny things he did for you that didn't go unnoticed by you. How now when he gets up in the morning he shuts your door to make sure not to wake you. How he leaves you his left over breakfast since you don't know how to cook. You didn't want to tell him your feelings until you were 100% sure of them. You didn't notice the bell hand rung until you felt tapping on your shoulders from both Hobi and Jimin.