Twenty-one

Class sucked. I couldn't pay attention at all, with Taehyung being a possible suspect in a murder. I mean you don't really believe it but there's a little part of you that does and it makes you uneasy. So that's all you could think about the whole class period.

Hearing the bell ring you sighed knowing you didn't listen to anything you'd have to ask someone for the notes. You didn't know when Jungguk would be here to pick you up so you decide to find someone for the notes then leave. Walking out of the classroom you head to where your "friends" usually hang out after the lecture. You spot them and head that direction they're not facing you so they don't hear you approach them, but you were close enough to hear what they were talking about, and what you heard made you stop and listen.

'I know they aren't in high school but I feel like college kids would still make fun of people, anyways'

Did you see what y/n was wearing today

Yes like are hoodies the only things she owns

She's wearing them to hide her fat body guys obviously. I'm grateful that's all she wears so we don't have to see her in tight clothes

Your right that's be disgusting, she obviously knows she's fat too like she only wears big hoodies and jeans

I'm surprised the guy she's dating hasn't cheated on her yet, I mean unless he's blind he's dating her out of pity

No definitely I don't even know how she has a boyfriend with a face and a body like that

They continued on and on with hurtful comments, the one that broke your heart was the fact that Taehyung has been cheating on you. Has he actually been dating you out of pity? Since they hadn't noticed you standing there you quietly turned around and left. You knew they weren't that good of friends but you didn't think they thought this about you. You were speed walking through the building trying to get out before someone saw you crying. You let a few tears slip from your eyes but you couldn't help it you were hurt. All you wanted to do was go home and climb into bed and cry your heart out.

Reaching the outside of the building the cold breeze blew onto your face making it cold because of the cold air on your teary face. Observing the people around you they don't seem to even notice your there or crying, you weren't sure if that was good or bad. But one person in particular caught your eye. A guy in the parking lot, you could only really see the side of him but your vision was blurry from the tears so you couldn't see him all that well. He was tall and looked to have huge muscles also the arm facing you was covered it tattoos. He was leaning against his car, smoking? He looked hot from what you could see walking that direction to see if the bus was here your vision then gets clearer and you realize who the guy actually was.

"Jungguk?"

"Oh hey y/n, what took you so long"

You were confused why he was here, you watched as he threw the cigarette on the ground and smashed it with his foot turning his attention to you.

"W-what?"

"Oh my y/n what happened"

You forgot you were just crying, your eyes were probably red and puffy and your cheeks with tear stains. You quickly wiped your face with your sleeve and cleared your throat.