Poseidon (Record of Ragnarok)

(This man is fine as heck 🥵👍)

- Poseidon= one of the most dangerous Yanderes to have (Good luck, your gonna need it)

-be prepared for him to destroy you every night, because you are never gonna be able to walk properly again.

-Being the God of the sea and all, he's most likely gonna force you to get married to him on a beach-

- FRICKING WANTS 15 KIDS AND THE MORE YOU COMPLAIN THE MORE KIDS HE'S GONNA WANT

- Zeus and Hades, please protect anyone who even LOOKS at his darling in a way he doesn't like, because your  brother is gonna rip them apart with his trident 🔱

- HES MOST LIKELY GONNA BE OLDER THAN YOU CONSIDERING THE FACT THAT HE'S 13.8 BILLION years old 🙂👍

-Don't ever try to run away unless you want to get pregnant at an early age. 💀

-For Poseidon to like you, you'd have to be interested in the ocean, and you'd have to be a human because he likes the feeling of being stronger than his darling.

pp= 13 inches 😟😟

- Most likely forces himself onto you because he's a God, honey. He can do what he wants to you.

- Makes you sit on his di-
JUST KIDDING, he makes you sit on his lap even when he's around the other Gods

                                             😒Fluffy headcanons😏
               ( I had a hard time thinking of fluffy headcanons for Him😭😭)

-Okay, since you love the ocean, you'd go to the beach almost everyday (until he kidnapped you) Like, you'd clean up the trash everywhere, and even pray to Poseidon thanking him for making the ocean. Poseidon heard these prayers and was honestly moved, because humans usually littered all over his beaches, dumping garbage into his oceans and  over hunting his fish. But you, you were so different.

- Poseidon is into Sweet and loving girls because he wants someone to stay loyal to him.

- He's quite talkative when he's with you cuz he feels like he can be himself. (Being a son of Cronus means he has extreme pressure on him to be perfect)

- He makes you move in with him in his Underwater kingdom. Don't worry, he uses his power on you so you can breathe under water👁👃🏼👁

                                             This is Your guys' kingdom btw:

- Since he's the king of all of this, you are also gonna be not JUST a queen

- Since he's the king of all of this, you are also gonna be not JUST a queen. You're gonna be HIS queen.

- The honeymoon was in Atlantis👏👏👏bravo Poseidon!

- Very affectionate when he wants to be which is pretty common when he's with you.

- He would never say this out loud, but he's pretty insecure about himself not being enough to you since you don't open up to him that much ever since he kidnapped you.

- Please show this man that you care about him, he doesn't care if you only care a tiny bit about him, just please show him that you care or you WILL make him cry.

- Cries every time you guys fight and you say that you don't want to be with him and that you just wanna go home. (This really hurts him😔)

- To you, he may seem wicked and cruel, but in the inside, Poseidon loves you and wants you to love him back😚