Record of ragnarok oc !

-So her name is Shantria, she's a representative of the Gods for the second Ragnarok in round 7 after the humans won against the Gods 1000 years ago.

-She's Beelzebub's daughter.

-she's a demigod

- She despises humans

-She has the ability to control water and ice

- Goddess of grief

- She's 258 years old

-She wins her round in round 7

- She wears a yellow and grey kimono

                                           Past:
Shantria despised the humans because they were the reason why her mother died. Shantria's mother was a human and part of a clan that hated the Gods. One day she met Beelzebub and fell in love with him. Soon, they secretly had Shantria and Beelzebub hid them far way from her mother's very own clan. The others from her clan found out and became furious and 8 years after, they found where Beelzebub hid them. Beelzebub was fighting in the  first Ragnarok at that time, so he wasn't there to protect his wife and daughter.

After Shantria's mother's clan found them, they injured Shantria severely and tied her mother to a wooden pole and burned her alive. Shantria was forced to watch and this is where her anger got the best of her and she awakened her power. After that, Beelzebub came down to earth and was heartbroken at the loss of his wife. He found Shantria crying besides her mother's burned body with the dead bodies of the people who attacked them.

After all of that, Beelzebub took her back to heaven and Shantria became the goddess of grief, causing humans pain and suffering whenever she feels like it. She was known for her piercing glare with the red eyes she got from her father. When you first meet Shantria, she may seem happy, but until now, she blames her self for her mother's death.