Cosmo Imai (Kengan Ashura)

A/n: he's mine. You cannot have him. Back off, bitch.

-Cosmo might seem like a kind and gentle yandere at first, but will end up punishing his darling if they get a little too bratty. He's not afraid to get physical if he has to...

-His punishments vary between physical and sexual punishments. It honestly depends on his mood.

- Cosmo expects you to watch his matches. He'll force you if he has to.

- If Cosmo feels angry, he'll end up taking it out on you. You wouldn't be able to walk for a bit and even the thickest layers of concealer won't hide his marks. (THAT HOLE IS GONE BESTIE😭😭)

-If you ever end up getting hurt, Cosmo will end up forcing Hanafusa to heal you. (And after, he'll give you soft kisses to make you feel better!🤩)

-Since Cosmo is 19 and is an adult, he'll end up wanting a child even if he's still young. He doesn't need any other job anyway since he makes billions off of the Kengan matches. So you could say that he has enough to raise plenty of children

-Cosmo is into Childish, innocent and kind people. If he sees you being childish d innocent, he'll fall in love all over again. 😋😋❤️❤️

❤️Fluffy Headcanons❤️

-He'd literally be so soft with you if you behave. Be the type of darling that he wants you to be, and you'll never be scared and lonely again.

-Cosmo is a billionaire so he'd buy you gifts everyday no matter how expensive they are. For example: you cooked him dinner last night so the next day, he bought you a 2000 dollar dress.

-Everyday is basically your bday with how much gifts you Cosmo gets you😭😭

-he's a little rough around the edges, but he loves you I promise.

-Death will be the only thing that would separate him from you