🦋{chapter 88}🦋

Chapter 88:'Nikki, so I and Liam were just chilling on the couch. and I heard my dad talking to my mom. I activated my mind-reading spell. I got inside their heads. Without them knowing it was me.

'Dad, why are you holding up for Nikki honey?" She will not be allowed to be a Tomboy in this house. And another thing why are you going along with this idea?"

'Mom, honey first of all I can hold up for her that's still are grown, daughter. And second of all, I'm going along with the idea. because she is allowed to make her own decisions. and I'm going to support all my grown babies regardless. who they all become. I can't believe you changed in the last couple of weeks. It's not our fault that you Are sick.

'Nikki, wait our dad is sick. and he didn't even tell us. I still kept the mind-reading on. 'Dad, be quiet I haven't told them yet. I'm going to tell them tomorrow. 'Mom, I went back into my bathroom. and I took a nice warm bath.

'Nikki, after I turn the mind-reading communication off. I heard all my friends come into the living room. I threw my hoodie on my head. Because it's a little chilly outside. I grab my bag. and I turn to look at myself in the mirror. before we walk out together. I'm still wearing my bad boss hat. That's is turn backward on my head.

'Dad, I was walking down the hallway. when I saw Nikki and her friends. Looks like they were finna go somewhere to hang out. But Nikki is not going. Where do you think you going, Nikki?" As I yell down the hallway.

'Nikki, I got halfway out the door. and my dad yelling down the hallway. He ask where I was going. Daddy, I'm going to hang out with my friends. And don't worry Noah and Nia are coming too. We will be back later tonight I said. 'Dad, Nikki get back in this house immediately. You are not going anywhere tonight. You are Grounded for dressing as a Tomboy,

'Mom, I saw my husband talking to Nikki. but I didn't know what they were talking about. So I went into the living room. Nikki and her friends were finna hang out again. What are you doing honey?" 'Dad, honey I just told Nikki she is not going out tonight. she is Grounded,

'Nikki, I look back at everyone. they were waiting on me. Dad, I'm a grown woman. you can't ground me. I'm not a little child anymore. 'Mom, go have fun and stay safe out there tonight. and remember try to set a Curfew for yourself. I love you and tell your brother and sister I said that too.

'Nikki, I will mama. thank you so much. Bye Daddy I love you, 'Dad, I love you too. 'Nikki, I love my new clothes. I zip up my jacket. I took off running fast to my truck. and I jump in. After I turn my truck on. I back out of the driveway. I was following Liam. and Jacob was behind us. I saw Liam pulling over at the gas station. I pull on one side. and Jacob pulls up on the other side. After we all got gas. We went to this laser zone shop. After we got there. I grab my bag with my money. And I headed inside.

I appreciate every single one of y'all and let's continue to vote and comment. I'm forever grateful my lovely Butterflies.

 I'm forever grateful my lovely Butterflies