🦋{chapter100}🦋

Chapter 100:Arthur notes:🦋I just wanted to take a moment. to thank every one of my followers. I wouldn't have come this far without y'all. So for that thank you from the bottom of my heart. And I hope you guys continue to support me. My second Book it's called The Boss Queen is Back. I'm making a series It's going to follow Nikki during her senior year. So you guys only saw bits and pieces of Nikki's superpowers. But that's all for now enough about that. And now back to the story.

'Nikki, after we had arrived back home. Jake took off back to the hotel. and we all went inside I took my clothes off and took a shower. After I was done I put on my Pajamas. And I lay down in my bed and I plug in my phone and I went sound to sleep.

'Jack, I just arrived back at the hotel to pick up my family. so I grab our luggage and Daniel is helping his little sister Katelyn get inside of the car. and my fiancé Sky was helping them both get inside. I checked the room one last time. Then I close the door. And I gave the hotel keys back to the receptionist. And then I hop back in the driver's seat.

Then I drove off back to my house so sky I know my family is asleep right now. so we will be quiet when we go to my bedroom. She nodded her head in response. After we got back to the house. I quickly grab our luggage and then I carried both of our kids. and they were still asleep.

After we got the front door open. I grab my wife's hand and I lead her to my bedroom. After we arrived I lay the kids down and I drop our luggage on the floor.

I appreciate every single one of y'all and let's continue to vote and comment. I'm forever grateful my lovely Butterflies.

 I'm forever grateful my lovely Butterflies