Chapter 4

The four of you arrive at a entrance with an open green fence and above the name Galerie Valentine.

"This is where we'll find find the count?" You ask.

"That's right." Vanitas responds while entering the galerie. Entering the galerie you saw all kinds of shops. You saw one that caught your eye, with beautiful dresses. You've never worn something that fancy and pretty. One dress especially caught your eye it was a gorgeous blue dress.

 One dress especially caught your eye it was a gorgeous blue dress

You liked it because it was girly yet badass. You didn't like dresses that were to puffy or any kind of pink. Vanitas saw you staring at the dress and let out a quiet smile to himself. You feel his presence behind you so you start walking again.

Even though Noé had been here already, he can't help but stop constantly to look at the shops, but he quickly gets dragged by his jacket belt by Vanitas.

A few stores ahead and you arrive at a door that leads towards a spiral formed staircase. Everything in this building looked very luxurious.

The three of you walk up the stairs and in to a long hallway. "So who is this Count Orlok exactly?" You ask.

Vanitas responds. "After the war with humankind, vampires were forbidden from attacking humans. After that, most of them vanished beyond the barrier. But there are still many who continue to live among humankind. A vampire has been appointed by the queen to maintain the balance between the vampires and humans here in Paris. He is..."

That's when you arrive at two huge closed doors, Orlok's office you presumed. That's when Vanitas abruptly pushes the two doors open. "The Lord of Altus, Parks Orlok.

You saw a man sitting behind his desk. He had a broad wrinkled face, shadowed eyes, a thick mustache and pointed ears. He is wearing a monocle on his left eye, and has a series of thick and deep scars over it. Around his neck is a cravat and he is wearing a suit.

"A very good morning Count Orlok." He exclaims loudly. Before you knew it two vampires swarm around him with their long, sharp nails aiming towards his throat.

"Don't move." They say at the same time.

Vanitas sighs. "We've been through this already would you both stop being so jumpy."

"We will if you start knocking on the door before you enter." The girl said who was still pointing her nails at him. She is quite an imposing woman with a severe gaze and heavily lashed eyes, and silky dark hair. She is wearing a long black dress with many ruffles and bows, similar to a maid's outfit.

"Thats right." Now the guy said to him who was at the other side of Vanitas and also still pointing his nails at him. He had a more calm and calculating exterior. He has blonde hair, and blue eyes. He wears a black buttoned formal coat with a cravat hidden underneath, and lighter leggings.

The man who was sitting behind his desk just raised his hand and that's when the two vampires took a step back from Vanitas. "I see you have brought a new guest, human."