Chapter 8 - done being a pet

Rumlow kept on gripping on my arm yanking me in a room while I get pushed to the ground and now I'm pissed.

"is this enjoyment to you?!!!! Taking me from my mother after I was born. Testing on me making me use my gifts to hurt people!!!! Keeping me from my family!!! And let's now forget the worst part" I yelled angry as my powers begin to show.
"Natalia your out of control-" pierce tried to talk.

"NO YOU LISTEN AND YOU LISTEN GOOD the worst part is you brainshwashed the one man who had ever protected me from you monsters and I guess what? I love him." Rumlow rolled his eyes making me shiver I. Fear. "you finish talking?" Rumlow started to get dangerously close.

I finally was at my boiling point I attacked the hydra agents Leaving pierce Rumlow and me. "I am tired of being controlled I'm done being your pet. You may have gotten away with raping me but not when you come face to face with my mom" I threatened Rumlow.

-Steve POV-

"This man declined the Nobel Peace Prize. He said, "Peace wasn't an achievement, it was a responsibility. See, it's stuff like this that gives me trust issues." Fury says. "We have to stop the launch and I need to find my daughter." Natasha says. "Our daughter." I glare. "I don't think the Council's accepting my calls anymore." He opens a briefcase containing three chips. "What's that?" Sam asks. "Once the Helicarriers reach three thousand feet, they'll triangulate with Insight satellites becoming fully weaponized." Agent Hill says. "We need to breach those carriers and replace their targeting blades with our own." I look at Natasha. "One or two won't cut it. We need to link all three carriers for this to work, because if even one of those ships remains operational a whole lot of people are gonna die." Agent Hill says. "We have to assume everyone aboard those carriers is HYDRA. We need to get pass them, insert the server blades, and maybe, just maybe, we can salvage what's left..." Fury looks at all of us. "We're not salvaging anything. We're not just taking down the carriers, Nick, we're taking down SHIELD." I say to Fury. "SHIELD had nothing to do with it." He looks at me. "You gave me this mission, this is how it ends. SHIELD's been compromised, you said so yourself. HYDRA grew right under your nose and nobody noticed." I grow more irritated. "Why do you think we're meeting in this cave? I noticed." I roll my eyes. "And how many paid the price before you did?" I throw my hands up. "Look, I didn't know about Barnes." I glare at him. "But you kept my daughter remind you, MY DAUGHTER a secret from me." Fury sighs and Nat puts her hand on my shoulder. "Natalia was undercover she has been for years since she was eighteen  she knew the risks. We couldn't tell you until we knew she was safe out of pierces grasp." Fury explained as I continued to glare. "Either way, Even if you have, would you have told me? Or would you have compartmentalized that too? SHIELD, HYDRA, it all goes." I spit. "He's right." Agent Hill says to Fury. "Don't look at me. I do what he does, just slower." Sam looks at me. "Well... Looks like you're giving the orders now, Captain." Fury looks at me. I nod and get up to walk outside.

"He's gonna be there, you know?" Sam startles me out of my thoughts. "I know." I reply. "Look, whoever he used to be, the guy he is now, I don't think he's the kind you save. He's the kind you stop." Sam looks at me. "I don't know if I can do that." I put my head down. "Well, he might not give you a choice. He doesn't know you." I sigh. "He will. Gear up, it's time." I start to walk off. "You gonna wear that?" Sam says. "No. If you're gonna fight a war, you gotta wear a uniform." I smile at Sam.

To be continued...
A/n: keep an eye open for my update on the mafia book I have an announcement regarding the oracle story and the mafia story