Chapter 19 - Ultron has a much bugger plan

Natalia pov

A couple hours later Clint calls everyone into the kitchen as I walk in I grin and run up to hug fury. "Hey kid how are you?" He grins ear to ear. "I'm ok thank you" I respond. He turns to the rest of us. "Ultron took you folks out of play to buy himself time. My contacts all say he's building something. The amount of Vibranium he made off with, I don't think it's just one thing." I groan.
"What about Ultron himself?" Dad asks. "This also has something to do with our daughter" mom adds. "Ah. He's easy to track, he's everywhere. Guy's multiplying faster than a Catholic rabbit. Still doesn't help us get an angle on any of his plans though. But with Natalia involved it's something to do with the Maximoff twins especially the girl" Yep I'm now very confused.

"He still going after launch codes?" Fury nods.
"Yes, he is, but he's not making any headway."
"I cracked the Pentagon's firewall in high school on a dare." I snickered. "Why the hell would you do that stark?" I laughed. "Yeah, well, I contacted our friends at the NEXUS about that."
Fury argued. "NEXUS?" Dad and I both asked.

"It's the world internet hub in Oslo, every byte of data flows through there, fastest access on earth." Banner explained as I rolled my eyes at him. "So what'd they say?" Clint asked. "He's fixated on the missiles, but the codes are constantly being changed." We all looked at fury confused. "By whom?" Stark asked. "Parties unknown." Just freaking peachy. "Well, this is good times, boss, but I was kind of hoping when I saw you, you'd have more than that." Mom and I both look at fury.

"I do, I have you. Back in the day, I had eyes everywhere, ears everywhere else. Here we all are, back on earth, with nothing but our wit, and our will to save the world. So stand. Outwit the platinum bastard." I laughed looking at mom and dad. "Dad doesn't like that kind of talk." I grinned as mom looked at me so proud. "You know what, Romanoff?" Mom and I smile mischievously at him. "So what does he want?" Fury asks. "To become better. Better than us. He keeps building bodies." Dad quickly answered.
"Is that even possible like Person bodies? And I'm just speaking from knowledge but the  The human form is inefficient, biologically speaking, we're outmoded. But he keeps coming back to it." Tony looks at me shocked. "Wow kid I didn't know you knew that much about human anatomy. Did Barnes teach you that?" I glare at him and flip him off as mom snickers. "I went to college dumbass" mom chuckled.

"Moving on When you two programmed him to protect the human race, you amazingly failed."
Mom added. "They don't need to be protected, they need to evolve. Ultron's going to evolve."
"How?" Oh my fucking god.

"It's doctor Cho! She's the only one who could do something like this" everybody looks at me and smiles. "Oh yeah she's definitely Romanoff and Rogers kid alrighT" tony added.

-a couple hours later-

Steve pov

"I'll take my girls  and Clint." I instructed Tony. "Alright, strictly recon. I'll hit the NEXUS, I'll join you as soon as I can." Tony replied. "If Ultron is really building a body..." "He'll be more powerful than any of us. Maybe all of us. An android designed by a robot." Natalia walked up to us. "This is gonna be bad dad I'm feeling it." I kissed her forehead. "It's about him isn't it?" I asked knowing she's worried about Bucky hell even I'm worried mainly for my daughter's mental sake. "And Wanda she and I were like sisters bit when the Soviet's separated us and took me to Siberia we didn't hear from each other until now" I sighed.

Tony cleared his throat letting us know he was still there. "You know I really miss the days when the weirdest thing science ever created was me." Josie laughed. "I'll drop Banner off at the tower. Do you mind if I borrow Ms. Hill?" Fury winked at Josie . "She's all yours apparently".

Wanda pov

I read ultrons mind and screamed as I saw nothing but chaos and Natalia was right. "How could you?" I asked as I felt betrayed and used. "How could I what?" Ultron replied not knowing I know what he doesn't. "You said we would destroy the Avengers, make a better world." "It will be better." Pietro was still confused. "When everyone is dead." "That is not-- The human race will have every opportunity to improve." My best friend was right all ultron wants is destruction not peace. "And if they don't?" Pietro asked. "Ask Noah." I glared at him.

"You're a madman." Ultron looks at us with a blank expression. "There were more than a dozen extinction level events before even the dinosaurs got theirs. When the Earth starts to settle, God throws a stone at it, and believe me, he's winding up. We have to evolve. There's no room for the weak." Ultron explained. "And who decides who's weak?" As Ultron is distracted i  break the scepter's hold off of Cho. "Life. Life always decides. There's incoming. The Quinjet. We have to move."

"That's not a problem." Cho cancels the upload to Ultron's consciousness.
"Ugh." Ultron blasts Cho, as my brother and I  run off.

Natalia pov

After we finally find ultron dad and I both decide we need to distract ultron being it's us he fears the most. So we jump on the truck and hear ultron. "No, no, no, no, no. Leave me alone!"
Ultron blasts the truck door as we try to enter. "Well, he's definitely unhappy! I'm gonna try and keep him that way." "You want us dead don't you? Well gonna have to try better than threaten us metal head" I toy with ultron a little. Ultron unplugs himself from the Cradle and blasts dad back onto another car as he tries to enter the truck, but i blast him with a very powerful wisp I was holding back. "What the-" I host him again.  "First you threaten me next used my friends against me and now you've just pissed me off" I blast another at him but ultron gets the upper hand and blasts me off for the truck but dad catches me in time.

"You know what's in that Cradle? The power to make real change, and that terrifies you." I look over to dad. "I wouldn't call it a comfort." Dad tries to fight with Ultron. "Stop it!" Dad's shield gets caught in his chest, and he smacks it away and fires at Steve. On her way, mom picks up dads shield. "I'm always picking up after you boys. Josie is an exception she's my daughter" I smile. Mom heads over the truck. She throws dad back his shield and he uses it to knock Ultron away from me who's gripped me in the air in the edge of the truck. "Leave my kid alone!" Dad yells. "I'm going in. Steve honey, can you and Josie  keep him occupied?"
I looked at dad confused as we continue to battle with Ultron on a speeding train. "What do you think we've been doing?" Dad says almost out of breathe.

Out of the corner of my eyes I see pietro and Wanda turn up on the train to help dad and I  fight with Ultron. "Took you long enough" I grinned as Pietro winked and dad again glared.  "Please. Don't do this." Ultron pleaded. "What choice do we have?" Ultron flies off. "I lost him! He's headed your way!" "Cap, you see Nat?" I started to get worried. "What about mom!" I yell worried. "If you have the package, get it to Stark! Go!" Dad and I look worried knowing that metal asshole took my mother. "Civilians in our path." Pietro speeds off. Dad then looks at me and  Wanda. "Can you stop this thing?" You both grin. as Pietro picks up civilians and moves them out of the way of the train, Wanda and I hold each other's hand and with the free one we  use our powers and stop the train.

After stopping the train Wanda goes over to an out of breath Pietro. "I'm fine. I just need to take a minute."  "I'm very tempted not to give you one." I step in between dad and the twins. "Stop it's not their fault Ultron did this" I pleaded with dad. "The Cradle, did you get it?" Wanda asked.
Dad nods. "Stark will take care of it." I look at dad very unconvinced. "No, he won't." I added.
"You don't know what you're talking about, Stark's not crazy." I beg to differ.

"He will do anything to make things right." I nod.
"Stark, come in. Stark. Anyone on comms?"wanda looked at me then dad. "Ultron can't tell the difference between saving the world and destroying it. Where do you think he gets that?"