Chapter 15 - Ultron has a plan

Wanda POV

Pietro and I meet with someone but we're not sure who but all he said is he knew how to destroy the avengers and Natalia but I didn't want he gone she's still my best friend.

"Talk. And if you are wasting our time..." I demanded trying to sound threatening. "Did you know this church is in the exact center of the city? The elders decreed it so that everyone could be equally close to God. I like that. The geometry of belief." The man sat in a chair facing away from us, a cloth draped over him. "You're wondering why you can't look inside my head." What the hell is he? A mind reader?"Sometimes it's hard. But sooner or later, every man shows himself." Ultron stands and faces us, revealing his new body. I look at him shocked and a little scared.

"Oh, I'm sure they do. But you needed something more than a man. That's why you let Stark take the scepter." Ultron grins at me.
"I didn't expect... But I saw Stark's fear, I knew it would control him, make him self-destruct." I admitted. "Everyone creates the thing they dread. Men of peace create engines of war, invaders create avengers, people create...smaller people? Uh...children! I lost the word there. Children. Designed to supplant them, to help them...end." Ultron and I look at each other. "Is that why you've come? To end the Avengers?" I ask. "I've come to save the world. But also... yeah and your friend she's the key to it all". "We'll move out right away. This is a start, but there's something we need to begin the real work." I look at him with fear for my best friend hoping she won't get hurt. "All of these are..." ultron looks at me. "I have what the Avengers never will. Harmony. They're discordant, disconnected. Stark's already got them turning on each other. And when you get inside the rest of their heads..." Pietro and I look at each other. "Everyone's plan is not to kill them." He said. "And make them martyrs? You need patience. Need to see the big picture."

"I don't see the big picture, I have a little picture. I take it out and look at it every day." Pietro argues. "You lost your parents in the bombings. I've seen the records." He glared at ultron knowing he's gonna argue to protect me. "The records are not the picture." "Pietro." I begged him. "No, please. But tell me do you still love her?" He asked my brother. "My sister and I were ten years old, having dinner, the four of us. When the first shell hits, two floors below, it makes a hole in the floor. It's big. Our parents go in, and the whole building starts coming apart. I grab her, roll under the bed and the second shell hits. But, it doesn't go off. It just... sits there in the rubble, three feet from our faces. And on the side of the shell is painted one word..." he explains with pain in his voice.

"Stark." I finished. "We were trapped for two days." He started. "Every effort to save us, every shift in the bricks, I think, "This will set it off." We wait for two days for Tony Stark to kill us." I finish. "I know what they are but I did love her till she turned on us and left" Pietro finally admitted. "I wondered why only you two survived Strucker's experiments and the traitor Now I don't.We will make it right."

Ultron looks to Pietro. "You and I can hurt them" then he looks to me. "But you will tear them apart, from the inside."

End of pov

Natalia pov

-Nightmare-

"You will become a killing machine, you will or he suffers Josephine" pierces voice playing in my head. Endless screams from Bucky as they scrambled his brain while I screamed watching him.

-end of nightmare-

I woke up screaming and crying, mom and dad rushed in to see me in a panic. "Hey hey hey we're right here, no one's gonna hurt you anymore дорогой" mom cooed holding me as dad took the two of us and cuddled us up together as I fell into a deep sleep.

Steve pov

The next day

"He's all over the globe. Robotics labs, weapons facilities, jet propulsion labs, reports of a metal man, or men, coming in and emptying the place." Maria told us as Natalia wasn't really herself and i made sure josie was either with me or Natasha till our daughter was at 100% again. "Fatalities?" Maria nodded. "Only when engaged. Mostly guys left in a fugue state going on about old memories, worst fears, and something too fast to see. How is she?" I sighed and looked at my girls. "Whatever strucker did to her back then. He messed with her" i replied. "Also Maximoffs. Well, it makes sense he'd go to them, they have someone in common." Maria looks at me like I'm missing something.

"Not anymore." She hands me a tablet showing photo of Strucker's dead body with the word PEACE and a blue symbol written in blood on the wall next to him. I look over at Clint who looks in deep conversation. "Barton, we might have something." I tell him. "Gotta go." He says on the phone. "Who was that?" I ask. "Girlfriend." He quickly replied.

after I get everyone gathered Natalia and the rest of the team pull up the photo of Strucker's body. Natalia looks shocked. "He's dead?" Tony looms at it. "What's this?" He asks. "A message. Ultron killed Strucker." "And he did a Banksy at the crime scene, just for us." Tony chuckled. "This is a smokescreen. Why send a message when you've just given a speech?" Natasha adds. "He's after me" Natalia looks absolutely scared and I walk over to her kiss her forehead. "No he's not if I have anything to say about it" I contiued. "But strucker knew something that Ultron wanted us to miss." Nat wraps her arm around Natalia protectively. "Oh Yeah, I bet he..." she looks at the computer monitor. "Yep. Everything we had on Strucker has been erased." I sigh. "Not everything." We decide to go through the physical files we have on strucker. "Known associates. Well, Strucker had a lot of friends."

A/n: once thing I forgot to mention those nightmares also give Natalia headaches and visions so a lot of her screaming has to do with her being out of commission and not herself