Chatper 32

"Scott" Steve tries to get Scott's attention as he's pacing around.

"Are you ok?" He asks while Natasha didn't let her daughter go.

"Have any of you ever studied quantum physics?" Scott asks the family of three.

"No" Josie quickly answers.

"Only to make conversation but that doesn't explain how my daughter is back" Scott took a deep. Breath.

"Alright so five years ago right....right before...thanos" Scott begins to explained. "I was in a place called the quantum realm. The quantum realm is like it's own microscopic universe. To get there you have to be Incredibly small." The three were listening. "Hope she my um..she she was mine. She was supposed to pull me out" as Scott was trying to explain a way to reverse what thanos did Josie getting very imcpatient.

"Just say it" Scott nodded.

"Yeah like a time machine" "Yeah I know it's crazy but I can't stop thinking about it there's gotta be some...it's crazy" Natasha folded her arms.

"Scott I get emails from a taccoon so nothing sounds crazy anymore" Josie gives her mother a confused look.

"So who do we talk to about this?" Scott asks.

After waiting for them to get back Josie finds a pair of dog tags. Bucky's to be precise. "I miss you" she starts to cry quietly and jumps to a knock on the door and looks up to see Bruce in his hulk form.

"Josie?" She gets up and runs into his arms.

"So they weren't lying you are here" they both laugh.

"Come on let's get them back" Josie nods and they head to the main area where they have Scott's van and equipment after explaining what Bruce is about to do.

"This is the worse possible thing we could come up with" Scott opens the portal.

"Breakers are set, emergency generators are on standby." Steve walks over to Josie and she folds her arms.

"Good. 'Cause if we blow the grid, I don't wanna lose Tiny here in the 1950's." Josie, Scott, Nat and Cap give Bruce a panicked look.

"Excuse me?" Scott looks a little scared.

"He's kidding." In a hushed tone to Bruce.

"You can't say things like that!" Josie shakes her head knowing how horrible this could get.

"Just... It was a bad joke." Josie and Natasha Lean in.

"You were kidding, right?" Josie asks. Bruce Whispering to Nat and Josie.

"I have no idea. We're talking about time travel here. Either it's all a joke, or none of it is." He Loudly and gives Scott a thumbs up. "We're good! Get your helmet on, Scott. I'm gonna send you back a week, let you walk around for an hour, then bring you back in 10 seconds. Makes sense?"

"Perfectly not confusing." He smiles.

"Good luck, Scott. You got this." Josie looks at her father shaking her head in annoyance.

"You're right. I do, Captain America." Bruce presses a button, and Scott disappears into the Quantum Tunnel.

"Ok we don't need that ever again" Josie groans.

"On the count of three. 3... 2... 1!" Bruce presses a button, and someone in the Ant-Man suit comes back. A teenager in appears out of it.

"Oh no" Josie gasps.

"Uh, guys? This...this doesn't feel right." Teenage Scott says.

"He's a child" Josie points out. He pushes another couple of buttons, trying to fix the problem.