Chapter 43

"Uh-uh. No, no, no. This is a bad idea." Josie and Bucky both look at walker.

"It hasn't been ten minutes, John. Just sit tight." Walker glares at Bucky.

"Don't do that. Don't patronize me." Josie start to get annoyed with walker.

"He knows what he's doing."

"I'm goin' in." Walker walks in.

But Bucky stops him as walker gores.

"This is all really easy for you, isn't it? All that serum runnin' through your veins. Barnes, your partner needs backup in there. Do you really want his blood on your hands?" Josie got pissed.

"Don't even try it I know men like you think your all high and mighty" she sends him glares.

Steve Natahsa And yelena walk up backing up Josie.

"Your outnumbered John" she smirked.

Walker scoffs and walks past bucmy as Josie squeezes his hand.

"Karli Morgenthau, you're under arrest."

Karli looks at Sam betrayed. "So, this is what that was?" She asked.

"No, Karli wait..."

"Tricking me until your backup arrived?" Walker walked up with Josie and hximy behind his trip.

"No, I think we had enough time to talk."

Karli knocks the shield out of the way. But not till the shield ricocheted and hit both Josie ajd sam knocking them to the ground.

Bucky and yelena rushed and checked on Josie and Sam.

Bucky helped her up as she groaned.

"You ok? The baby?" She nods.

"I'm fine let's just go" Bucky was unsure but Josie ran off.

"She's gonna be the death of me" he groaned.

Bucky and Josie chased karli but lost her and caught up with Sam until the taskmaster through a pole which Bucky caught.

"Nope not today run!"

Josie aimed a gun at the weak spot and hurt the taskmaster and the three ran to the safe house.

At the safe house.

"Something's not right about Walker." Josie and Bucky walked in.

"You don't say." Sam muttered.

"Well, I know a crazy when I see one. Because I am crazy." Josie and yelena both laughed.

"Can't argue with that." Bucky shot Sam a glare.

"Shouldn't have given him the shield." Bucky luttwreyas steve shakes his head.

"I didn't give him the shield." Josie lays her head on her fathers shoulder.

"Well, Steve definitely didn't." Bucky looks at Steve.

"All right. That's it. Let's go. I'm now ordering you to turn him over." They all tuned and see walker storm in.

"Hey, slow your roll. And let's be clear, shield or no shield, the only thing you're runnin' in here is your mouth. Now, I had Karli and you overstepped. He's actually proven himself useful today. We're gonna need all hands on deck for whatever's comin' next." Sam told walker as Josie smirked.

"How do you want the rest of this conversation to go Sam, huh? Yeah."

Walkers chuckled softly looking at sam.