Baron Zemo

3rd POV

Finally, the jet lands in Siberia as Bucky and Josie get up Bucky grabs a gun and Josie grabs two hand knives and another gun.

"Remember that time we had to ride back from Rockaway beach in the back of that freezer truck?" Bucky smirks.

"Was that the time you used our train money to buy hot dogs?" Josie looks at the two men confused.

"You guys did what?" Steve laughs.

"You blew three bucks trying to win that stuffed bear for a redhead" Josie folded her arms glaring at Bucky.

"What was her name again?" They both laughed. "Delores you called doll" Bucky smiled.

"She's gotta be a hundred years old right now" Steve laughed.

"So are we pal" Josie let out a huff.

"Ok, I'm right here!" Bucky kissed her neck.

"Sorry doll you know I only have eye for you" Steve smiled.

"Kiddo trust me we know and Bucky's lucky to have you" Josie rolled her eyes.

"Let's just go before I decide to change sides" she gets out the get and walks up to the entrance.

"He can't have been here more than a few hours" the three of them look at one another.

"Long enough to wake them up" Bucky nods as Josie gets that bad gut feeling again.

"Something just doesn't feel right" the three of them walk in and get in the elevator as Bucky looks at Josie.

"Hey, doll are you ok?" Bucky asks sensing her tension.

"We've been through a lot for years Buck I'm terrified someone will hurt us again" Bucky cups her face with his free arm.

"Not as long I'm here they won't"

she lets out a sigh as she wraps her arms around his neck kissing him.

Steve clears his throat. "Sorry to burst your bubble but I'm still your father and that's gross"

he laughed as Josie punched his stomach getting their guns and walked out to be ready someone doesn't attack them.

Suddenly the elevator opened again bucky and Josie got ready for anything. But it was only iron man himself.

"Tony?" Josie asked.

Tony walks toward him smiling.

"You seem a little defensive" tony and Steve walks toward each other.

"It's been a long day" Josie and Bucky still having their guards up Tony look at them.

"At ease Soldier, I'm currently not after you" Josie wasn't about to let her guard down.

"Then why are you here?" Tony shrugs.

"Maybe your story's not crazy Ross has no idea I'm here I'd like to keep it that way" Tony explains.

"Otherwise I got arrest myself" Steve keeps his guard up as well.

"That sounds like a lot of paperwork" tony laughs.

"It's good to see you Tony" tony smiles.

"You too cap" tony look at Josie and Bucky.

"Manchurian candidate you're killing me you and little widow can relax" Steve looks at his daughter and Bucky and gives them the ok.

To her relief, Josie lowered her hands and gun as the four of them continued through the building and the eeriest feeling is all she felt. They walked through and made it to the main chamber.

"I got hear signatures" Tony told them.

"How many?"  Steve asked.

"Uh, just one" Josie knew it wasn't right.

"This place gives me PTSD" Josie muttered remembering what the Soviet's made her do.

"You can say that again" Bucky chimed in.

"If it's any comfort" they all tensed up armoring up.

"They died in their sleep" bucky and Josie walked up to one of the sleeping chambers.

"Did you really think I wanted more of you"

Bucky tightened his grip on the gun.

"What the hell?" Josie did like being vulnerable in a place like that.

"Bucky I don't like this" they looked at each of the chambers.

Each one had been shot in the head.

"Me neither doll" they continued to walk.

"I'm grateful to them though They brought you here" a light turned on revealing Zemo.

So Bucky got in front of Josie all protectively as steve throws his shield.

"Please Captain the soviets built this chamber to withstand the launch blast of ur hundred rockets and miss oracle" they all look at Josie.

"I'm betting I could beat that" tony challenged.

"Tony not helping." Josie warned.

"Oh I'm sure you could Mr stark but given time but then you'd never know why you came" Josie gave him a confused look.

"What the hell is he talking about?" Josie asked. "At this point, it's hard to tell with him" Bucky added.

"On the contrary Mr. Barnes and miss Romanoff I'm here for a very concerning reason" Josie and Steve walk towards Zemo.

"You killed innocent people in Vienna just to bring us here" Steve added.

"Including king T'Chaka" Josie chimed in.

"I've thought nothing else for over a year I studied you I followed you" Josie snorted.

"Oh, so he's a stalker?" She muttered.

"But now that you're standing here I just realized there's a bit of green in the blue of your eyes how nice to find a flaw" Josie looks at Bucky scared.

"I really don't like this at all buck" She whispered to bucky.

"I know doll I promise he's not gonna hurt us" he kisses her cheek.

"You're sokovian this is what this is about?"
Steve asked.

Zemo got really angry.

"Sokovia was a failed state king before you blew it to hell..." he pauses.

"No I'm here because I made a promise" Steve saw the loom on his face.

"You lost someone?" He asks as Zemo looks angrily full of revenge.

"I lost everyone"

He plays surveillance footage from December sixteenth ninety ninety-one. Tony steps over to the screen.

"An empire toppled by its enemies can rise again but one which crumbles within" Steve looks at him.

"Is dead forever" Josie knew exactly what this was.

"Oh shit!" She groans.

"I know that road what is this?" Tony shouts out.

They watch the death of Howard and Maria stark take place.