Chapter 37

Vision and Wanda Josie Bucky and Sam arrive home.

"Bucky I'm telling you there's something fishy about this" Josie said in the bathroom as Bucky sits on their bed.

"I don't understand what's fishy?" Josie walks out in her pajamas and points to her belly.

"This!!!" Bucky grows suspicious and his eyes go big.

"That's impossible we haven't even on-"

The next morning Josie marches down the stairs confused. "What in the?" She looks around and it's a completely new house.

Still holding her pregnant belly Josie marches over to Wanda who is also heavily pregnant.

"Wait your pregnant too???" Wanda looks at her confused.

"What do you mean too? How how exciting we're gonna be twin mommy's" Josie looks at Wanda confused.

"What does that even mean oh never mind" later that day wanda and Josie sat in the couch as Doctor Nielsen uses a stethoscope to listen to Josie and Wanda's belly.

After a few moments of listening, he takes the stethoscope away. "Yep, definitely pregnant."
He gets up and puts his stethoscope in his bag.

"Oh. Well, that much we figured." Josie felt she was very much not ready for a Kid let alone a baby.

"It's just kind of taken us by surprise. It's just kind of sudden, quite suddenly, wasn't it? I mean, practically ovеrnight. I mean, how did this happen?" Bucky glared at vision.

"You see, when a man and a woman lovе each other very much-" Sam starts.

"Well, we're just tickled pink. Or blue!" Wanda quickly got up as Josie followed her.

"you ladies are at about four months now, is that right?" The girls both nod. Bucky and Vision shakes their head.

They all look at each other and Bucky and Vision switches to nodding.

"I thought as much. We let the little ladies keep tabs on their growing babies with fruit. Makes it simple for them." Two couples give each other looks.

"At four months, the fetus is about as big as a pear. At five months, a papaya. Six, grapefruit. Seven, pineapple. Eight, honeydew."
Doctor Nielsen explains.

"Hypothetically speaking, what size fruit would it be at say, hmm, twelve hours?" Bucky gives vision a don't reaction.

"Uh, pardon? Twelve hours?" Josie starts laughing as wanda catches on.

"Well, I think this line of questioning is fruitless."

"Well, hypothetically speaking, should we be concerned?" Nielsen looks concerned.

"Hypothetically speaking, ever new fathers-to-be gets nervous." Josie shakes her head.

"Well, I have nerves of steel, so there goes your their, Mr. Doctor-" Wanda Bucky and Josie all exchanged looks.

"Vision, why don't you and Bucky see the doctor out?" The men both nodded.

"Good idea, yes." Bucky and Vision walk with the doctor to the front door.

"What the hell is he doing?" Bucky asks vision they both look at herb confused.

"No idea. Hey, Herb! Think you might have taken the hedge-trimming a little too far there, old chum." Herb looks down and back at the two fathers to be.

"So I have. Thanks, buddy." Bucky thought it was too strange and just walked away to be with his wife. Herb continues to saw through the wall.

"Yeah... Don't mention it." Vision walks back inside.