Problems

For reference, that is kinda how Papyrus 'sees'.

"WHAT!?" Nashira looked at the numbers on the paper again. That COULDN'T be right.. she bit her lip. But the first month was free for the monsters when they moved in.. but to keep up with this price, she was going to have to sacrifice her freetime. Get another job or two.. this was the only place she had left around here. Ebbot was her home and she stubbornly refused to leave it. She threw her copper hair up onto a ponytail, cracking down immediately on her job hunt. First on the list, calling Grillby and taking that offer up about working for him.

♤♡◇♧

On her Hot Chocolate run, she noticed Muffet was also hiring. She'd become a daily visitor to the little bakery. What could Nashira say, Muffets HC was the BEST!!! "Good morning, deary~ the usual?" She nodded. "Yes please, and I also noticed that you're hiring?" The spider woman looked up. "Indeed. Are you interested?" She gave another nod. "Very, actually. May I have an application?" Muffet disappeared into the back while spiders brought her the drink she ordered. Very soon Muffet was back, pushing an application paper towards her. "Here you go, deary, have a nice day!" Shira waved as she walked to the entrance. "Thanks you too!"

♤♡◇♧

Seeing as there's always a chance that she wouldn't be hired, she hunted for yet another job. Or two. The newspaper held many opportunities and Nashira wasn't going to be picky. She called number after number for whatever was on the paper, some weren't in her field of expertise or were already filled. Ultimately she'd finally gotten an interview for a clerk position in a hotel and she was supposed to tomorrow as a dog walker. She melted onto the counter after that. Muffets in the morning, dog walking in the afternoon, Grillby's in the early evening, and the hotel's graveyard shift. Of course, not every day, she still needed SOME sleep if she was going to grind like this, IF she did get both the clerk job and the waitress job. The clerk job was only during the weekends and the position at Muffets was for every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Her work at Grillby's would be on Tuesday and Thursday with dog walking being the only every day job. She'd likely be sleeping whenever she could get it, which would screw with her schedule a bit, but she had this covered.

♤♡◇♧

Being blind as a skeleton wasn't quite the same as being blind as a human. When a human lost their sight, their other senses heighten. Not for a skeleton. When Papyrus lost his sight, his magic 'heightened'. His soul sent out pulses of this 'heightened magic' to help him 'see'. It was really just the faintest outlines objects, but it helped. When Shira said she could sense something else, Papyrus knew it was that she was talking about. She'd sensed the 'pulses' his soul gave off. It scared him at first, but she hadn't pushed the subject. That day at the nature walk, and even the day at Muffets with that RJ guy, she'd been herself and Papyrus had to admit, he admired that. As they started to hang out more and more, he started to fall for her. And during spin the bottle, he thought maybe she liked him too. He had to be honest though if they were going to make this work. Not even Sans knew that he was blind. How would she react when she found out though?