New Room

After a few more days, Nashira was released from the hospital. Sans already moved Honey and her essentials into the brother's house so now it was just a matter moving everything else there. Shira and Papyrus didn't really talk about his blindness, mainly because they didn't really have time alone to talk about it. She had questions though. How could he move so fluidly, especially in new areas that he wasn't used to? Was blindness for monsters the same as with humans? Were his senses heightened or was it more magic based since he was a skeleton? She waited to ask though. The subject was touchy enough when they were alone, so she didn't want to bring it up around others... did they even know? No.. no they probably didn't. He'd said so himself, she recalled. That meant Sans to then? But wasn't Sans older, wouldn't he notice that his parents were just... gone? She shook her head. So many questions. A hand touched her shoulder, making her jump. "ya looking like you're thinking way to hard about something, wanna unload later?" Skeleton of the hour. "Yeah, please I could use some answers.." Papyrus blinked. "ah. al'ight. i getcha."

♤♡◇♧

Bit by bit, Nashira's things were packed away and transported to the brothers house. By the end of the day, she was carrying the last box out, only for Pap to grab her shoulder again and... end up in their living room. "... thanks Papy. Where does my stuff go?" He shrugged. "sans'll get it. he dedicated himself to 'making your room as magnificent as he is'." Papyrus quoted in his best Sans impression. "Oh boy. That'll be interesting to see when it's done. "yep. why dontcha have a seat. he'll be awhile so i can answer some of your questions." Shira scampered over and flopped on the couch, shooting out her first question so fast Papyrus nearly didn't catch what she said. "Howcanyougetaroundsowell?" He blinked a couple times, processing before he snickered. "good question. we call it sensory magic. instead of my other senses heightening like they do with humans, my magic heightens. refines. sends out pulses to help me see... think of it as echolocation." He explained, answering three of her questions at once. "That's... pretty cool, Pap.." He winked, grinning goofily. "I've got a question about your accident. It's ok if you don't want to answer." He gestured for you to continue. "Wouldn't Sans notice that your parents were gone?" He shook his head and stood up. "they were erased from existence. nobody knows that they ever existed." He replied before disappearing.

♤♡◇♧

"SHIRA YOUR ROOM IS DONE!!" Sans came bolting down with Honey at his heels. So that's where she went. "COME ON, COME ON, COME ON! COME SEE I REALLY OUT DID MYSELF!" Nashira got up. "I'm coming Sans!" She hoped that Papyrus wasn't upset with her now. Maybe she should've waited or not said anything at all. She didn't know. She followed the little skeleton through the house and to a bedroom. "GO ON IN." He rocked on his heels, arms proudly positioned on his hips. You opened the door and Honey pushed past you and hopped onto the bed, snuggling in. The walls were midnight blue with the Capricorn constellation painted on the main wall. Why Capricorn? Because Nashira was a star in the constellation. They knew it.. the floor was wood and natural oak. All of you things were placed neatly and tidily in a way that she loved. "Oh my stars.. I LOVE IT!" Sans laughed. "MWEH HEH HEH HEH! I CAN'T TAKE ALL THE CREDIT. THE WALL DESIGN WAS PAPYRUS IDEA." Nashira blushed. Papyrus knew it.