Sweet Treat

"Asgore's pretty good with kids, hm?" Nashira asked as she and Papyrus walked to Muffet's. "what you couldn't read that about him?" Said skeleton jabbed at her and she gave him a look of mock offense. "You offend me sir! Of course I read that about him! He seems to be very much of a child and plant person with a deep regret. He feels that he'd wronged someone... or many someones." Papyrus sighed. "ah, he's still hanging on that huh?" Nashira quirked a brow while Papyrus gave a conflicted look. "Right, right. Not your place to say, sorry!" He grinned and pulled you close. "thats ok, starlight~." He purred. He decided to change topic, "ya know, last muffet saw of ya was before you passed out. she's probs worried." Nashira cringed. "Yeah, probably... I haven't been to any of my jobs actually. I'm probably a million times fired." She wasn't complaining though. It's not like she wanted all those jobs in the first place. They'd just seemed necessary at the time. "eh, that's ok. you didn't need them anyway." Papyrus waved it off to which Nashira laughed. "I suppose your right." She agreed as they stopped before the Bakery.

♤♡◇♧

"Deary! When my spiders had said you'd stopped by the other day, I could believe I missed you. Are you alright?" A very concerned Muffet asked. "I'm fine, I'm fine, I swear! On the topic of swearing, I could use a hot chocolate and a box of SOMETHING before I get hangry." Papyrus snorted. "you? hangry? i don't believe it!" He scoffed. "Or maybe you've just never seen it." He shook his head and crossed his arms. "hangry nashira doesn't exist and never will." She gave a Cheshire grin. "Don't test me, Pap. I can be a devil when I want to be." To that he slouched. "i know. that, i have seen." Muffet cleared her throat politely. "Either way, I have new pastries that I'd like taste tested before I put them on the shelves. If you two don't mind." They both grinned happily. "Sure!" Nashira and Papyrus made a dash for their usual table, but not before Papyrus ordered a mocha frappe, Nashira was so proud... before he added honey to it. "You know what? I'm still proud!" Papyrus quirked a brow. "why's that?"
"You are broadening your horizons as far as drinks go." Papyrus rolled his pinpricks good-naturedly.

♤♡◇♧

Thus Nashira and Papyrus started taste testing under Muffet's supervision. If she didn't know anybetter... she'd say they were a couple, or at least, they argued like one. "Oh my stars Papyrus, you have to try this!" She held up a Cream Pastry. "ok." Papyrus leaned over and ate it out of her hand, causing her to become a flustered mess. Papyrus gave her a smirk. "your right that is pretty good." He teased. Muffet had seen enough and smiled, happy for the couple. She thought to say something, but she didn't want to interrupt, instead heading to the back to await results and call a certain Flame Elemental who had also been worried for the same human girl. Maybe share some good news too. Maybe not.