Christmas "Gift"

Oh hohoho, Papyrus was going to LOVE his gift. Nashira knew that for a fact. She wrapped the small pack up in gold wrapping paper with snowflakes on it, chuckling like a mad woman. He was SOOOOO gonna love this. She topped the present off with a little bow and put Papyrus name on it before joining everyone downstairs. "Merry Christmas!!!" She called as she added the gift to the pile. "MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!" Was everyone's enthusiastic reply. Who was everyone? Well, everyone consisted of Sans and Papyrus (naturally), Alphys, Undyne, Nabstaton, Toriel, Asgore and Chara. Habstablook was supposed to come as well, but he'd said something about a contest? Nashira had told the ghost that there was always next time. "merry christmas, starshine." Papyrus walked up to her, ready to pull off the perfect plan, but alas, Sans called him to the kitchen. He grumbled and reluctantly went to him, leaving Nashira to wonder what that was about. She shrugged and wandered over to the others. "Heya guys, how have you been?" She asked casually, to which Alphys rolled her eye. "Papyrus has SO been rubbing off on you." Nashira snickered. "You don't know the half of it."

♤♡◇♧

Movies were watched, cookies made, songs sung, all that Christmas jazz. Literally, Nashira had a crap ton of Christmas jazz tapes that she kept playing. It was just before mealtime though when Papyrus put his plan into place. He kept waltzed over to the others as the chattered away, gently pulling mistletoe out of his pocket. "pst, starshine~." The few who didn't know looked confused or startled as Nashira turned to him with a curious hum. He smirked, dangling the mistletoe above her to which she giggled. "You're such a goof. C'mere." She pulled him in for a kiss, exactly what he wanted. Nabstaton gave the most dramatic of gasps which they promptly ignored as Papyrus trotted off content. Nashira merely rolled her eyes. "It's not very new news, bud. Pap and I have been together for awhile now." She told the robot. "Still, congratulations Nashira!" Toriel praised. "Thank you, thank you. If you don't mind, I'm gonna go score more kisses." She stated backing towards the kitchen before Nabstaton exploded... and Undyne. "Sans, Papyrus mind if I help for a bit-" She scrambled to the kitchen, hearing amused laughter behind her.

♤♡◇♧

For the rest of dinner, Nashira and Papyrus became the talk of the table, though they didn't particularly care. In fact, they even encouraged it when Papyrus pulled Nashira into his lap. "You are being unusually clingy. Any reason why?" The skeleton shrugged, a little confused himself. "huh, i don't know. i just feel like i need to keep ya close." He admitted. The topic was shrugged off for the time being. Then came opening presents. Asgore got the most beautiful ugly 'You have to REIGN it in, DEER' sweater, Toriel got a new recipe book, Christmas addition, Alphys got a 'BURNING PASSION' coco mug, Undyne got more anime 'Ouran Highschool Host Club', Nabstaton got a few remixed classic Christmas records, Chara got a couple classic Christmas movies, Sans got... a trombone? He looked strangely satisfied and Nashira decided not to ask. Speaking of her, she got a plush husky that she was still hugging close. "so the last one is mine, eh?" She smiled as Papyrus unwrapped her gift to reveal... "cigarettes?"

♤♡◇♧

He looked a bit startled. They were his favorite kind too. That was suspicious, but hay he wasn't gonna look the gift horse in the mouth. He grabbed one with his teeth, pulling it out and- he yelped and dropped the pack. Nashira started laughing. "OH THAT WAS SO WORTH IT!!! NOW MAYBE YOU'LL THINK TWICE BEFORE SMOKING!!" He deadpanned as he, and everyone else realized he'd just been pranked. "taser cigs? really?" Nashira nodded proudly. "Yup!" He narrowed his sockets. "and that's my gift." She actually shook her head at this. "Nope. That was just pure amusement purposes. Your real gift is still in your room." He hummed in curiosity as they both went to his bedroom. There, she gave him another gold wrapped box. He opened it and "this is... stars no wonder i'm getting clingy." She wrapped her arms around him. "Weird skeleton thing?" He nodded. "yeah, this is amazing shira!"
"I'm excited too!" They returned to the group, very, very happy.

2 chapters left