Cold Turkey

"Reeeee, no! It's supposed to be breast side up!" Nashira went to flip the turkey over, but Papyrus stopped her. "nah, it makes more sense it cook it breast side down. it's good just as it is." She shook your head. "Have you ever roasted a turkey before, Pap? Honey, jaws AWAY from the turkey!" The dog froze, being caught red pawed. She quickly fled the kitchen. "no..." Papyrus deflated. "Trust me, hun, I know what I'm doing. I've celebrated Thanksgiving my entire life." She carefully flipped the turkey breast side up before putting the turkey in the oven. Looking back, she saw that Papyrus was still pouting, arms crossed, skull turned away. "Aw~ are you pouting, you big baby~" Nashira teased, poking at him. Papyrus kept his head turned away, fighting away a smile. "Oh, honey, don't give me the cold shoulder." He was really struggling not to smile now. She snaked an arm around his 'waist' and rested her palm on his 'cheek'. She moved his head to face her, smile devious and eyes half lidded. "I'm sorry, honey." He quirked a brow. "sorry for what?" Her devious smile grew. "Being right." She reached up and placed a kiss on his teeth.

♤♡◇♧

Papyrus deepened the kiss, a satisfied rumble echoing though his ribcage. Nashira was in bliss, enjoying the moment. Then there was a gasp. They both snapped over to stare at Undyne, who's eyes glittered as she ran for the living room squealing. "It'll take awhile for this to cook, should we explain ourselves?" Papyrus shrugged. "i guess."
"Piggieback?" She asked, hopefully. Papyrus made a show of thinking about it. "remind me who's the blind one?" She gasped dramatically. "Aw, please Papy?"
"suffer for your teasing." He poked her on the nose and blipped away. "Papyrus!" She ran after him, only to find he didn't go to the living. It was where two certain monsters were waiting, likely for answers. Nashira tried to sneak away, but suffer you were gonna. "Hold up, Punk! We demand answers!" Alphys backed to which you slowly turned to face her, Undyne, and Sans with a sheepish smile. "Uh... w-what for..?" Hopefully playing dumb would work. "Y-you and Papyrus s-smooching in th-the kitchen, o-of course!" She rubbed the back of her head. "Oh, that yeah, it's a thing- wait, Sans you've known since we STARTED dating!"

♤♡◇♧

Sans grinned, "OH I KNOW, IT'S JUST NICER TO HEAR IT FROM YOU~!" Nashira shook her head. "You're so devious, so much for 'innocence'." Sans shrugged. "W-wait-" Undyne started. "How long have they been together?! That's an order, soldier!!" With their attention on Sans, Nashira snuck off to Papyrus bedroom to scold him for abandoning her to the girls. Sans waved said girls off gently. "THEY'VE BEEN TOGETHER PRACTICALLY ALL SUMMER. THEY MADE IT OBLIVIOUS TOO, I SUPPOSE THOUGH, YOU WERE BOTH AT NABSTA'S WORLD TOUR, HM?" Undyne adjusted her glasses. "Th-that's right. I-it's nice th-that Papyrus could h-have someone l-like her. Sh-she seems to m-make him... happier." Alphys nodded. "Maybe he'll open up more too. Even being half blind, I can tell that he's going through some heavy stuff." Sans looked to the doorway. "INDEED, I KNOW THAT SHIRA IS DOING THAT AND MORE. I KNOW HE TALKS TO HER, IF YOU PAY ATTENTION, HE LOOKS LIGHTER, MORE ENERGETIC. SHE IS INDEED HELPING." Honey groaned and put her head in Sans lap. He laughed. "WHERE YOU HERE THE ENTIRE TIME? DON'T WORRY, YOU'RE HELPING TOO." Sans stroked the dogs ears.

3 chapters left