Challenge Accepted

As more time passed, the brothers finally started moving out. When Nashira weren't busy, she helped them move into a neat little place in the countryside. She nearly forgot that even cities have rural areas like this. It was nice. The place was on the incline of the mountain with pines surrounding the area and a stream running not to far from the house. It was here that she met the other monsters that the boys were friends with. The trio walked into the new house with boxes. "Ok Pap, where do you want thes-"
"HEY I KNOW YOU!!!!" Nashira jumped at the sudden voice, Papyrus stabilizing her before she could meet the unfortunate fate of being buried under boxes of the brothers things. "alph, ya scared the crap outta her." Sans appeared from nowhere. "NASHIRA ARE YOU OK?" She blinked and smiled at Sans. "I'll be fine, just a bit startled is all." In the room she'd just entered was many familiar faces. Most of her neighbors and the queen. "i'll take those." Papyrus took the boxes to which Nashira scoffed. "Hey I was carrying those Pap!" He chuckled. "there's more boxes to come in, shira." She scowled while Sans rolled his eyelights and Papyrus raspberried her. Rude.

♤♡◇♧

"..." The fish lady was observing your reactions closely and she was getting that dangerous sparkle in her eye. Nashira decided to cut the ship at its source. "Hiya. I'm Nashira Rossi, all of you know me as the Tavern Mind Reader." She made a bow, since she was in the Queen's presence and not performing. "Oh there is no need for that, Ms. Rossi." The Queen assured. "Cool, you can just call me Shira. The boys do." She gestured to the Skeleton brothers. "How do they know you?" The human asked. "Believe it or not, we lived in the same building before they moved here." The lizard shot up. "YOUR KIDDING!!!" She shook her head. "Nope."
"I see, how unfortunate that we never met before now. I'm Asgore by the way, howdy." She shook Asgore's paw. "This is Chara." She switched to shake with the ambassador. "Nice to meet you, Nashira."
"I'm Alphys and this is my girlfriend Undyne!"
"You can just call me Toriel." Soon she had properly greeted everyone. "sh-shira... a little help here..." Papyrus was struggling with the TV stand. "I'm coming, Pap!" Nashira dashed off to help as everyone should have been doing.

♤♡◇♧

Everything was inside by nightfall so it became a sleepover. The games were all unpacked and the competition was fierce. It was champion versus champion with both glowering at each other as decisive, game altering moves were made. Until finally... "Connect four." Nashira pointed at the four in a row that she'd made. Papyrus huffed. "oh dang, ya actually beat me. i've been reigning champion for years."
"Not anymore~." Shira sang. Papyrus scoffed. "well prepare to be sunk in battleship." Shira and Papyrus narrowed their eyes at each other while Sans talked with the others. "W-who wants to p-play s-spin the bottle?" Undyne suggested. Shira and Papyrus immediately glowered at each other. "it's on."
"Challenge accepted, what are you willing to lose?" He snorted as he grabbed an empty root beer bottle. (root beer from a glass bottle is the best!) "i should be asking you that. i'm not losing." She scoffed. "Niether am I."
"there can only be one winner, kid." They all sat in a circle. "They do know this game doesn't really have winners or loosers... right?" Chara asked. Sans shrugged. "DON'T TELL THEM THAT." There was mischief in the eldest's eyelights.

♤♡◇♧

The couples were targeted immediately and so was Papyrus and Nashira by Sans, Chara, and Undyne. Currently Undyne was in Alphys lap while Nashira and Papyrus had swapped hoodies. She didn't want to give it back. Asgore and Toriel had went to the kitchen to make dinner. Previous attempts on the skeleton and human was the pocky challenge, the stick was broken before their 'lips' touched and holding hands which hadn't fazed either of them as far as the disappointed Undyne and Chara were concerned. Sans considered it a success though. They were STILL holding hands even though it was no longer their turn. Nashira had seen it, she never realized just HOW MUCH Sans shipped them. She thought Undyne was going to be the threat. Clearly not. 'Sneaky boy he is..' She decided. She glanced up at Papyrus as she dared Chara to text MK that they deeply cared for him and that he should have a good night. No doubt he'd picked up on it too. And thinking on it, she could honestly say she was interested. This whole game had showed her that and even some of their previous hang outs. She just didn't quite show it the way most would. She'd tell him... when she was ready.