Out in the Woods

Nashira watched unimpressed as Papyrus pulled a cigarette out of his pack. She didn't know if smoking had the same affects on Skeletons as it did humans, but she didn't want to find out. So she grabbed his pack and started RUNNING. "hey- starshine!" He ran after her. She bolted through the woods surrounding the brother's house and down to the city. "You're going to have to get them from me, skeleton!" He teleported to her in order to gain the upper hand but she weaved around him and continued running. "nashira!" He groaned, trying to keep the amused smirk from his face. "give them back!"
"Do you know how bad second hand smoke is for humans? You're killing me slowly, Honey!" She yelled at him. "wait, really?" Papyrus muttered to himself. It was the first he heard of it. It gave Nashira the advantage as she disappeared into the undergrowth. "w-wait nashira! don't run off through the woods! you'll get..." She was already gone. "... lost. great. i certainly hope she knows where she's going.." Still he went after her, creating markers so they could find their way back. "nashira! starshine! chase is over, you can come out now!"

♤♡◇♧

So. Nashira was lost. She'd gotten turned around at some point or another. The mountain was huge and all she really knew was to walk up the incline. She may have been a excellent soul reader but her sense of direction, especially in the woods, was quite the opposite. She didn't want to panic. There was no sense in that. It would only make things worse. So she just kept moving, telling herself that home would be within sight any minute... yeah. It's been a lot of minutes now. Still, she couldn't just give up. Sans or Papyrus would find her, she would be ok. Then the noises started. "I just jinxed myself... didn't I?" Her gaze darted around for anything to use as a weapon. Nope. She was thoroughly screwed. The brush ahead and behind her rustled and she prepared for the worst... then a pup popped out. Then a second which tackled the first. Then a third which stared at her. They were so... cute. Though this meant there was a Phi around somewhere. The pupsitter of the pack. "are those-"
"Wolf pups, yep. Seems we stumbled into a wolf territory." She told Papyrus.

♤♡◇♧

"When did you get here anyway? I mean I knew you were coming for me but.." Nashira trailed off. "me? i just got here, and you... you're wayyyyy of trail, little star. so let's get outta here before an adult wolf comes." He pulled her to his side and blipped out of the clearing. "So... that was fun?" She tried to soften the scolding that Papyrus was no doubt gonna give her. "oh yeah, sure. if you're into getting attacked by a pack of wolves."
"But we WEREN'T attacked by a pack of wolves. And saw cute wolf pups up close." She pointed out. "was this whole thing just some extravagant scheme to get me to stop smoking, because i've never felt the need to smoke more than i do now. ya scared the hell outta me." Papyrus nagged. "Nope, that was 100% unexpected. It was a nice hike though."
"nashira, please take this seriously!" Papyrus grabbed her shoulders and judging by his grip, he really was scared for her safety. "I AM taking it seriously, Honey. I'm just looking up from a more positive view." She kissed his teeth. "Nothing bad really happened. I'm safe, your safe, we experienced something cool." He chuckled quietly, loosening his grip on her. "alright, yeah... i guess your right. just please don't do it again.." She chuckled. "Deal."