Chapter 1

I look out my window of the plane Sydney doesn't look that big from up here I'm going to live in a town in England for a year and if I like it I might live there the town that I have chosen is brighten it is right on the beach so that is a good thing I hope that I can make friends and not be alone for the whole time I will be there.

I land in London and catch a cab to Brighton I will be living in this cute apartment I un pack and decide to walk around the streets of Brighton since it's only 11:00 am I grab a coffee and a salad for lunch I walk into this cute little clothes shop and see girl looking at some dresses she is really beautiful. I pick up a dress and it is light pink with a black collar around it I try it on and walk outside the change rooms, the girl that was looking at the dresses walks over to me "wow I love that dress on you it would go great with these shoes" "oh thanks I don't know that much about fashion and clothes" "haha that's alright I'm Zoe" "hello Zoe I'm Violet" Zoe and I talk for a while and I get changed out of the dress and buy it for a special occasion.

"Hey violet would you like my number and we can hang out sometime and I can show you around since you don't know your way around" "yes that would be great I'll give you mine" I put my number in Zoe's phone under 'Vi' which is my nickname Zoe puts her number in as 'zozoboo' we both walk home Zoe lives a couple streets away from me which is not that far which is a good thing. I finish my watermelon and check my phone new message.
Zozoboo: hey Alfie and I want to know if you would like to come around for breakfast tomorrow at 9?.
Me:yeah sure not a problem cya tomorrow.
It's my first day here in Brighton and I already made a friend maybe two including Alfie Zoe's boyfriend. I think that staying here won't be that bad after all like in Annie the movie "i think I'm gonna like it here".