Chapter 10

I open my eyes and I sit up I change and drag my suitcase behind me I open my door slightly if I could see a dopey Caspar but he was no where to be seen. yes nothing is going to be spilt on me this morning self hi five. I look back at my room making sure I didn't leave anything behind and made sure I had made my bed.

I closed my door and left my suitcase at the top of the stairs I walked into Joe's room he wasn't in his bed but then I heard the shower was going. I made his bed then I laid on it scrolling through Twitter then Joe walked out just in a towel "dayum" he turned really red. "what are you doing? and don't say just chilling and seeing how the bed was doing" I laughed at him remembering last night.

"Well I was just chilling but I was also waiting for you" he smiled at me still in his towel and you could see his toned body with water dripping down his body and his wet hair was just amazing. "ahem" Joe was waving his arm about "oh um anyway"

"I'm going to change now don't look" I laugh at him "you sound like you are 12 years old" I laid on my tummy and buried my face in Joe's pillows "okay you can look now" I rolled back over Joe was all dressed "wow didn't take you very long" "well I'm a wizard so" I got up off the bed and kissed Joe.

"Well I'll let you pack" I kissed his jaw then ran towards the door "hey! Not fair" I open the door and closed it behind me. Caspar walked out of his bedroom at the same time "hey we actually had good timing" I looked over at Caspar "yeah looks like we did" I pulled out my phone then Caspar ran past me and took it and kept running.

I ran after him forgetting that my suitcase was at the top of the stairs and I fell down 7 stairs I leant up against the wall in pain "you did this to me Caspar" he walked up to me slowly "here is your phone don't hurt me" "I won't just help me up" Caspar helped me up and I walked down the rest of the stairs.

I walked over to Zoe and gave her a hug "do you wanna put your bags in the car we leave pretty soon" I nod my head then Joe comes rushing down the stairs "hey Caspar can you help Megan put her bags in the car" Zoe winked at me I rolled my eyes. she is trying to get us together oh wow.

Caspar leaded me out and put my bags in the car and then Joe came out and put his bags in. Caspar left and it was just me and Joe "I though you were driving with dan and Phil home" I leant up against the car "no I'm coming in here cause most likely Caspar will fall asleep and fall asleep on me"

I laughed at him we kissed and walked back inside "ready to go?!" Zoe jumped at me "yes!" I yelled back at her "great" she pulled me by my wrist out to the car. dan and phil walked past I hugged them both and said good bye I said good bye to Louise as well oh and Caspar can't forget about him.

I got in the back of the car and Joe got in the other side Alfie started the car and we drove back to Brighton. we were 1 hour away from getting home but I fell asleep on Joe. as I woke up about 45 minutes later I heard people whispering "she's so adorable she is like the little sister of our family" I heard Zoe say "yeah and you guys are all really close" I heard Alfie say "closer than you think" Joe mumbled. I giggled at his comment.

"She's alive" Joe yelled. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. then suddenly we were out the front of zalfies house. then Caspar arrived a few minutes later we walked into their house I left my bag near the door and walked to the kitchen we weren't really hungry so we sat around the table. Joe and I were sitting across from Zoe and Alfie and Caspar was being all royal and sitting at the end of the table.

I nudge Joe and he nods "um Zoe, Alfie we need to tell you something" they both looked up at us "this should be good" Caspar says smiling "JoeandIaredating" I said really fast. "is this true?" Alfie questioned Joe I looked over at Caspar who was trying not to laugh "yeah" Joe spoke looking at me then to the ground.

"What the f.uck violet I thought that you were like my sister and you go and date my brother I didn't mind if you dated Caspar but not Joe, Caspar is the biggest slu.t of YouTube but Joe is my brother!" Caspar looked fake hurt I looked at Alfie he was emotionless, Joe looked upset and Zoe she was absolutely angry "get out of my house you are not welcome here I trusted you!" I ran out of the house with my bag.i was in tears my knees weak.

I ran all the way home I messed up really really bad I don't know what to do I lost my only sister and possibly my boyfriend and my other really good friends.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you liked this chapter if you have any suggestions on what you want to happen message me. stay sassy xx.
-T