Chapter 4

I wake up in Joe's room I don't remember what happened and then I do I jump out of bed and run out the door I crash into a bare chested boy "oh whoops sorry" I look up and see Caspar. "hey what are you doing in Joes room?" "I fell asleep while watching a movie" "wish you slept in my room" Caspar whispers looking at me creepily I poke my tongue out and walk back into my room and get back into my bed I hear a knock at my door after about an hour of sleep. "Come in" Joe walks in "hey Vi" he smiles "hey joe" he sits on the end of my bed "what are you doing?" "I'm just wandering if you would like to go watch a movie with me" "ah sure why not" "well we could go outside if you want to be soaked and tomorrow we go to that festival" "haha I said I would watch a movie or have a movie day" "movie day it is!" He yells and picks me up and throws me over his shoulder he takes me down one flight of stairs "you will have to walk the rest of the way I have to carry these blankets down" "fine then" I cross my arms and walk down the rest of the stairs pretending to be angry. "okay what's the first movie we will be watching?" "How about lord of the rings?" "No never ever fe fi fo tever" "why?" "It is the most annoying movies in the world I hate it" "oh well then" "what about the lion king?" "Perfect!" We put on the first movie I wrap a blanket over me and sit on the couch. We watch movies all day and then I start getting tired. "goodnight loser I'm going to bed" "whatever shit head" we laugh and I walk back into my room and go to bed

I wake up to Zoe in my room "whoa what are you doing?" "I just came in to wake you up but your a wake now" "why did you come to wake me up?" "Because it's time to get ready for the festival day 1 silly" "oh right duh" Zoe walks out of the room I go to my cupboard and crab shorts and a t-shirt I put on my vans and run down the stairs I put my hair up in a pony tail and fall down the last flight of stairs "are you okay clumsy" "yeah all g bro" he helps me up."so what time are we leaving for the festival thing?" "I don't know I have to ask Alfie I'm going with them well they are driving" "so I have to share to back seat with you ew" I roll my eyes trying not to smile. I run up the stairs and almost trip up them, I knock on the door "what time are we leaving Alfie?" "How about now" "I guess we are going now" I walk back down stairs without tripping yay! We get in the car and I sit in the back placing my wallet on the middle seat Joe opens the door and says "where the jolly heck am I supposed to sit?" "On the seat duh dipshit" "but your shit is taking up all the room" "I see" I move my stuff onto my lap "better?" "Perfect" he sits down and Alfie finally gets in the car and starts driving Joe leans over to me "don't you think those to are cute they would not function properly without each other no joke"

We arrive at the music festival it is really cool people are all dressed in bright clothes it goes for like 4 days luckily. "Vi and I are going to look around do you and Alfie want to get us a spot near the stage?" Joe asked Zoe politely more than usual "yep no probs see ya soon". Joe and I walk off and I spot bubbles I run towards them and Joe follows right behind me "it's a huge bubble machine I know I'm to old for this but it's awesome" "haha it's fine I love it how you obsess over things" we grab some hot dogs and walk through thousands of people and I see Zoe and Alfie sitting on the ground on a blanket laughing hysterically. we give them their hotdogs and sit down on the grass we listen to the music and sing along we mostly laugh. It starts getting cold and dark "can I go back now it's getting cold and you guys can come back and hang out with the others after you drop me off" "yeah okay sure anyone else want to go home?" a look down at Joe asleep on my lap "I think Joe might" Zoe laughs "poor baby had a long day" I laugh I wake him gently "do you wanna go back to the house?" He nods and we both stand up making our way to the car it was a quick ride home. I get out of the car and walk into my room get changed and walk back down to the kitchen "woah put a shirt on" "haha sorry I thought you were asleep I was just getting some water" "oh okay" I sit down at the counter and Joe sits next to me we talk for a while and then silence.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I decided to stop it there because I want the suspense and all that so yeah lol.