Chapter 14

"Hey do you  want to go out for dinner?" Joe smiles brightly I shake my head and scrunch up my nose when everyone else nods their heads "I guess you have to go babe" I roll my eyes and walk into Joe's room I put on a pair of blue  ripped skinny jeans and a black t shirt. I walk into the bathroom and do my hair, I just brush it and let it go naturally curly.

I walk back into our room to see Joe running around the room trying to find something "um Joe?" he stops suddenly "I cant find any socks that smell normalish" I shake my head at him "I will go find you a pair of socks that are clean just go put a shirt on "what? why? cant i just go out with no shirt on?" I raise my eyebrows "your nipples will fall off" Joe quickly covers up with his hands and makes a shocked face.

I knock on Caspar's door and there is no answer I walk in and steal a pair of socks which are surprisingly clean considering that it is Caspar. i here the toilet flush and run out of his room and back into Joe's room and I throw him the socks.

"where did you find them?" i smile "oh just in a room where a certain Caspar lives well Zoe and Alfie are there now but still" he nods his head "that's my girl" I walk up to the lounge room and put on my black converse and I just sit on the lounge waiting for everyone.

after about 15 minutes we were getting in Alfie's car to go to a restaurant thing. I'm in the middle of Joe and Caspar again ugh we arrive shortly, I get out of the car and intertwine my fingers with Joe we walk for a little cause we couldn't get a park out the front of the shop.

as we enter it smelled freakin awesome I smiled as soon as we got in there I never went to places like this when I was back home. we got a table and we ate Caspar ate more than all of us combined the pig. As we were walking back home the wind blew up and Joe started shivering "see aren't you glad that you wore a shirt cause if you didn't your nipples would have been on the floor" he laughs and pulls me into a hug.

When we arrive back home I take my shoes off straight away and get into my pyjamas. Joe goes into the shower I go and get a drink of water I walk up the stairs to see Caspar asleep on the lounge snoring so loud. I giggle and get my water and walk back into Joe's room and get into bed Joe walks in and smiles. "you know you've never actually slept in the same bed as me for the whole night" i nod and curl up into a ball

"what are you doing? you're so weird" he wraps his arms around me and hugs me and we fall asleep in each others arms.

*morning*

I wake up and have a craving for pancakes i untangle my self from Joe and go to walk out the door to only be palmed in the face by Caspar "OH MY FREAKING LORD CASPAR LEE WHAT THE ACTUAL SHIT ARE YOU DOING AWAKE IT IS 10:00 IN THE MORNING NOT 3:00 IN THE AFTERNOON AND I THOUGHT THAT OUR FRIENDSHIP HAS MOVED ON PAST THE HURTING VIOLET THING"

he covers my mouth "don't yell and I'm sorry i didn't mean to and for heck sake i thought i heard sponge bob on the tv but it was just Taylor Swift i get them mixed up a lot okay" he huffed "okay 1 please stop hurting me 2 aren't you to old for sponge bob and 3 do you want to help me make some pancakes" he nods "oh yes I love pancakes, i will try to stop hurting you and you were the one up at 6 in the morning watching it last week" "oh sush you"

we go into the kitchen and start making pancakes as we dance around the kitchen and started singing Taylor swift until everyone else was awake and ready to eat. That is one way to wake people up by terribly singing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

short chapter but anyway stay sassy xx.

-T