Chapter 18

Violet P.O.V
I walk into my bedroom and sit down for a bit and think. Joe walks in and plops down beside me "wanna go grab some food?" Joe asks and I nod. He grabs my hand and we walk out of the room and down the stairs. "Hey Kate do you want to come and grab some food with us?" I ask "yeah sure" we all walk out to the car Joe and I hop in the back and Kate gets in the driver seat.

We went to McDonald's and then we went back home. "I'm gonna go to bed I want to not be tired for tomorrow I'm gonna need all the energy I can get" I give Kate a hug and walk up the stairs to my old room. I have a shower and do all the things that people are suppose to do in a shower.

I get changed into a long t -shirt which was just above my knees. I crawled into bed and pulled the covers up. Joe came in and I faced him "woah" I say covering my eyes "why do you only have underwear on?" I laugh "I thought you were asleep" he said and quickly put boxers on.

He climbs into bed beside me and he cuddles up to me. "Are you okay?" He whispers "yeah I'm fine" I say putting my head on his chest and slowly falling asleep.

*the next morning*
I woke up and get changed I woke Joe up and then walked down the stairs and made everyone a coffee. Kate walks down the stairs "are you ready to go soon?" She says picking up her coffee "uh yeah I'll just get my shoes on and Joe should be ready as well" I say and I walk back up to the room.

"Joe are you ready to go?" I open the door and he is putting on his shoes "yep are you?" He asks "almost" I grab my shoes and quickly put them on. Joe grabs my hand and we walk out to the car and get in the car.

It's not long until we arrive at the church. Joe, Kate and I go and take a seat. About an hour later it is finished and we get back into the car and drive to the cemetery.

We pull up and walk to where they are getting buried the two holes are suddenly filled I place a rose on each coffin and so does Kate they are covered over by rich soil.

Suddenly as if we are in a cliché funeral scene of a movie it starts to rain. We quickly run back to the car, as we arrive home I'm suddenly feeling really down.

I go out the back and sit down under the gazebo I look around and memories flood my brain. I've never really belonged but they helped me belong and they actually made me feel like someone actually cared about me.

Joe sits beside me and I wipe a tear from my cheek "are you okay?" He hugs me "why is it that the people I love always seem to leave me?" I cry into his shoulder "I'm not sure but I will never leave you"

--------------------------------------
So it's been a while. I'm not sure how long this book is going to be. I can't see this going anywhere but I'll try to come up with something. Stay sassy xx.

-T