Chapter 15

I finish making the pancakes and everyone ate some they were pretty damn good. I walk down to Joe's room and get changed I put on a pair of jeans and an emoji shirt. I grab the spatula (don't know why Joe has one in his room, maybe I brought it down here) and quickly opening the door. okay Caspar wasn't there thank the lord almighty. 

"Let's do something!" I yell and jump right next to Joe and he almost poops himself "okay then loudy what do you want to do?" I think for a few seconds "well I haven't seen London in my whole life so maybe you could show me around?" he nods "yeah good idea, just let me get ready"

I look over at Zoe who is innocently smiling at me "look at you two going on a date that's so cute" Caspar and Alfie run downstairs I don't even want to know.

Joe's P.O.V

Caspar and Alfie burst through the door as I'm putting my shoes on "okay so since Violet has no family here it is our duty to tell you this. If you hurt her there will be big consequences" I gasp "who's side are you on?" they both laugh "violet's duh" Caspar speaks up "yeah I'm on Violet's, she is way funnier than you" Alfie says poking me.

I start to fake cry "wow guys I love you too" they both walk out of my room and I follow a little behind them, I grab Vi's hand and walk out into the car, i show her around the boring parts "well that's it let's go home" I say as we stop at a red light. she opens the door "oh hell no I'm going adventuring" she gets out of the car.

I quickly park the car and run after her. i finally catch up to her "what are you doing" she smiles brightly. "going on an adventure" her phone goes off.

she pulls it out and her face drops.

Violets P.O.V

I see that I have an email

Dear Violet

I'm sorry to inform you that William and Jane Jackson have both died in a terrible car accident and they are having a funeral in Melbourne on Monday. If you would like to attend please contact Kate Jackson.

Regards, Mary Flynn

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

not sure where I want the story to go that's why it is so short stay sassy xx.

-T