Chapter 19

Violets P.O.V
"Look I've been thinking would you like to move in with me?" Joe asks looking up "of course I would love to" I say hugging Joe tightly.

The next day we get onto the plane and go back to London. Joe drops me home to my apartment to pack my things. Zoe walks into my apartment. "Are you okay" she walks up and hugs me "yeah I'm fine" i smile "what are you packing for?"

"Uh well I'm moving in with Joe" I look down "that's great news" wow I totally did not expect that I though she would rage at me or at least disapprove a little bit.

"Do you want any help?" She says "yeah sure" I reply. We pack up my whole apartment and luckily I'm lazy so some stuff is still in boxes. It takes us like 1 hour to pack every single thing up.

"Well it was sure nice to live in Brighton I hope you won't miss me living two minutes away" I laugh "we will but it's okay you're not that far away" Zoe and I pack her car full of my stuff

Then her and Alfie decide that they will both come and drive me to Joe and caspars.

"Now if you ever want to leave joes cause they can get full on sometimes it's okay" Zoe assures me "okay thanks very much I really appreciate it"

We arrive an hour later everyone brings the boxes inside. There are only like 9 boxes but oh well. I say goodbye to Zoe and Alfie and they drive off.

"So what do you want to do?" Joe asks "hmm do you want to watch Harry Potter?" he asks slightly smirking "well duh" I jump on the lounge and Joe sits beside me.

We are cuddled up on the lounge and then Caspar walks through the door. "Hey losers" he says "wow hey" this is going no to be a very interesting house.

---------------------------------------
Okay so this is the last chapter for this fanfic guys. I'll do an epilogue soon. Stay sassy xx.

-T