Chapter 7

"Well aren't you two cute" chills run down my spine and I spin around to face the person standing in the doorway. "oh hey phil what are you um..up to?"
"Oh just the usual just about to see two of my friends make out in the kitchen" mine and joes eye go wide.
"No we were just um don't say anything to Zoe or anyone" I say walking towards phil
"It's okay I won't tell anyone not even your older sister Joe but you guys will have to eventually"

"Okay to be fair we thought you were asleep" Joe said putting away his plate.
"Well I'm not so yeah I'm going to edit my video so carry on children" phil just walks out casually. Joe and I sit on the lounge and watch some movies "it's the last day tomorrow then the next day we go home" Joe say putting his head on my shoulder.
"It's okay we will still see each other"
"But still, oh yo should start a channel"
"No it's hard and I won't be good"
"Yeah you would we will talk about it later"

I was freezing and it was early in the morning but I wasn't even tired anymore it was good to be in his arms. At this point I was starting to get hungry I jumped up and got the spare keys and my wallet "hey where are you going?"
"Just to grab some food wanna come?"
"Okay"

We walked into the garage and I backed out onto the road and drive towards the nearest fast food place. we ordered I got a chicken wrap and Joe got a burger thing "I'll pay" I pulled out my wallet "no I'm the male I'll dot it"
"Well if you insist but I'm ready to pay" Joe payed and we got our food we walked to the car and ate once we finished I pulled out my phone it had several messages.

Phil: you guys better get home everyone else will be home soon!
Dan: do you wanna play monopoly?
Dan: it's fun
Zoe: where are you we got home and you guys aren't here
Zoe: you have been gone for a while
Zoe: are you okay

I feel bad because my phone was on do not disturb and I didn't get their messages and Zoe is flipping the flip out. I show Joe the messages and quickly drive off, we arrive out the front of the house I pull into the garage and get out I kiss Joe quickly and we walk up the stairs Joe is in front of me. I walk in first to find Zoe asleep on the couch Joe pulls a blanket over her. I walk up to the stairs and Joe follows me its 4:00 in the morning it's time for bed. Joe walks past me and kisses me and then walks up to his room.

I knock on dan's door he opens it all sleepy like "why do you want to play monopoly?"
"I was drunk but I'm better now just got to bed"
"Alright goodnight" I walked back up to my bedroom and changed into my pyjamas and got into bed I put in my earphones and started listening to music and I started humming along and slowly fell asleep.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the late update and it is probably shit and it's short but the next chapter should be better xx.