Chapter 3

I walk in to the house and see heaps of people on lounges all on their laptops. "Zoe Alfie" I heR people telling and hugging them "we'll just go put our stuff in our rooms and we will introduce violet" I follow Zoe okay "this is our room" Alfie takes her bags and takes them into their room I follow Zoe up the rest of the stairs "and this is your room she opens it and there is a boy standing there in his phone "don't look at me I'm naked" he pretends to cover himself up even though he is fully clothed "Caspar this is violet call her vi though she is a good friend if mine"Zoe says "well hello there young vi" Caspar says flirtatiously "hi Caspar"I laugh. "This is your room I put my stuff in there and walk out "so this is my brothers room next to Caspar's if they give you any trouble prank em" Zoe says laughing loudly. "we would kick her mighty fine ass" Caspar says looking at me "he is always like this don't worry".

I walk downstairs with Caspar and Zoe "hey this is vi everyone" people come over to me and hug me I know everyone's name i walk into the kitchen and grab some water I sit on the couch next to Louise and Caspar. everyone talks and laughs for a while and I get to know people more. I walk up to my room and get changed I jump in bed and open my laptop I subscribe to my new friends on YouTube I hear a knock on my door thinking it was Zoe or Alfie i say "come in". I see Zoe's brother Joe walk through the door "hey I'm joe I didn't get to meet you I was at a meeting" "hey joe I'm vi" "what is that short for?" "Oh it's short for violet" "oh on that case I'll call you purple" I laugh and almost fall of my bed "okay that can be my nickname from you only you can use it" "Okay!" "Hey can I have your number you know if you want?" I ask joe. "yeah sure I'd love that I mean that's cool" I put my number in as 'purple' he puts his number as sexy guy joe. "goodnight joe" "good night vi see ya in the morning" Joe walks out and I fall asleep.

I wake up and walk downstairs to the dining room "um dan where is everyone?" "Oh they went shopping" "what for?" "Clothes duh" "no what occasion?" "Oh the movie premiere for mocking jay part 2" "ah i see" "why aren't you out shopping?" Cause I bought mine last night" dan explains. Everyone walk into the house "hey are you coming to the premiere tonight it will be fun?" "Nah I don't want to I don't think I will belong there that's all" "no come cause I have no body to go with everyone has someone but not me" Joe asks. "fine I guess I better be a good friend"I laugh looking at Joe making a puppy dog face. "so what are you wearing?" "I'm wearing a black tuxedo with a white shirt and a black tie what are you wearing?" "I pink dress with a black collar" "okay cool that will go well haha"Joe says smiling at me.

I get changed into my dress and knock on Zoe and Alfie's door "hey zo can you please do my make up and hair I don't know what I am doing?" "Of course why not I know what to do" Zoe does my hair into loose curls and light eye make up and a little bit of foundation I think it's called. By the time she is finished it is time to go I walk down the stairs and see Joe waiting on a chair for me "lets go love" I jump in a limousine with Joe, dan and phil. i see the red carpet layer out on the floor we step out of the car Joe wraps his arm around my waist and we walk i get my picture taken and keep walking into the movies we watch the movie it is really good we arrive at the after party and I don't know any one at all."zoe do you mind if I go home well back to the house?" "Sure here is some money for a taxi" she rung a taxi to come and pick me up "thanks Zoe see ya at home" I smile at her. "woah where do you think you are going huh?" "I'm going home I don't know many people here so yeah" "okay well I'm coming with you cause my date shall not ditch me haha" "we both get home and I get changed into my pyjamas. Joe opens my door "are you coming to watch a movie with me I think yes haha" he picks me up and takes me into his room. "You know you didn't have to come home with me right?" "Yeah I did I don't really like the after parties though" "I see". we watch movies on his laptop and I fall asleep in his bed