Chapter 6

Finally it's time to leave I get up from in between dan and phil and walk towards the front door. I got in Alfie's car and I felt the door open it was Joe he sat next to me because I was in the middle. "I've missed y-" he was cut off by Caspar opening the door and sitting next to me "what are you doing I though dan and phil will be driving you?" "Nah they are boring so I decided to come with you guys" "okay" "why is that a problem you guys want to make out back here or something?" Joe's and my eyes widened "what the fuck? No" joe speaks up "okay okay just checking" it's going to be a long ride...

Alfie and Zoe get in the car and we are off on the familiar road to the festival. I'm absolutely squished in between the two boys and I'm starting to get nervous and short of breath. "Hey look vi do you want to sit on my lap?" Caspar grabbed my waist and put me on his lap well shit. I see joe's jaw tense up and his hands made into fists. thank god we are here that was the longest car trip I have ever had to witness I get off of Caspar's lap and get out of he car.

I decide to just go walking and look around for a while at the gardens "hey Zoe I'm just going to look at the gardens I'll see you in a bit" "yeah okay see you in a bit" I hug Zoe and she pulls out her camera and starts vlogging so does Alfie. I start walking get a bit away from them and I can't see them I keep walking and then feel somebody grab my arm I turn around and see Joe. "hey I'm sorry I didn't want to sit on his lap" "then why did you?" "Because I didn't want them to think we had a thing" "oh okay well that's okay I'm sorry I just don't want anyone to steal you" "haha that's okay I'm not going to leave"

We walk back towards everyone else after walking through the gardens I just see them in the distance so I let go of Joe's hand a walk up behind Zoe and poke her she jumps around with a squeal I start laugh uncontrollably. We just payed on the ground and listened to the music well the others were taking pictures with fans but mostly listening until it turned dark and it turned into one giant party.
-
Music pumping through my ears I looked at my phone and it showed that the time was 1:30 am already no wonder I was getting tired. I sat down on the blanket on the grass with dan and Caspar "do you guys know what the time is?" "Late" dan laughed "nope early as in, in the morning early" "well shit aye" all three of us laugh. I lay down and look up at the stars it's so beautiful. I keep looking up at the dark sky until I feel myself fall asleep slowly...ugh not again.
----------
I wake up suddenly "ouch!" I notice muscular arms carrying me and hit my head on a car "oh shit I'm sorry I didn't meant to you were asleep so dan is going to drive us home then come back" Joe explains to me but I can't really concentrate cause of the pain in my head. "I can walk you know" "true but I like carrying you" "rightio" we get to the car and dan was on his phone I slide into the back and put my seat belt on. "guys phil is already at home so the door should be unlocked" bummer I was hoping it would be just us two.

We walk in the door and Phil is passed out on the lounge "well I'm hungry what about you violet?" "Yeah okay I'll eat" we both walk into the kitchen "alright so how about scrambled eggs on toast?" "I guess that's ok" "good I just gotta grab something" I get out the ingredients and place them on the bench Joe comes racing back into the kitchen with his camera "go sit on the bar stools" I do as I'm told. Joe starts his camera and says "hello everyone one welcome to cooking with suggy" it was quite funny watching him cook and stuff he finished cooking and then put my food in front of me and his I front of him and then turned his camera back on "so this is my judge violet, how is it?" "Well I believe that this meal is pretty nutritional and good I give it 4 stars out of 5" I start clapping my hands Joe ends his video. I lean in and start to kiss Joe "well aren't you two cute".
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for not updating I'm just lazy but will try to update more often.