Chapter 12

I hear my phone ringing I walk into my room and pick it up "hello?" I hear a cough from the other end "hey violet its me Zoe can I speak to you in person?" I don't know how I fell about this "uh yeah sure I guess" "okay can you come to my house in like an hour?" I check the time it was 12:00 "okay then see you then" Zoe said good bye and I hung up the phone.

I put my phone into my doc and I walk into my bathroom and have a shower, wash my hair and all that jazz. I pull out a random outfit and put it on I pull my hair up into a high pony tail. I put my converse on and walk out into the warm air just like it was when I left the beach earlier. I walk to Zoe and Alfie's house I walk up to the front door and I knock twice.

Zoe opens the door and a small smile was on her face "come in" Zoe says opening the door wider I nod and step inside she closes the door after me. I follow her to the couch I sit down and she sits down across from me. "look Violet I don't like you and Joe being together but I don't hate you guys being together I jut have to get use to it I guess" I clear my throat shocked at her words "so what are you saying that you approve of us being together?" she nods at me "I'm kind of happy for you two but I just don't want you anyone to get hurt"

"I know you were just looking out for us and thankyou for that and I have no intentions on hurting Joe" I assure Zoe "I understand that and I know Joe doesn't want to hurt you but still who knows in the future. just promise me that if you guys break up it won't be weird" I giggle I little bit "I promise Zoe" we both stand up and hug each other.

"Friends?" I ask Zoe and she shakes her head "No sisters" we both smile and hug once more "HUG TIME!" Alfie walks in and starts Laughing and Nala runs in as well tongue hanging out of her head. "so you guys have made up I'm guessing"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for the short chapter I'm just trying to think of what could happen next xx.

-T