5. New family

Elizabeth (Lizzie) P.O.V

To say I was happy would be an major understatement, I was over the moon, not only for getting adopted, but for getting adopted by One Direction and my mate! I was so excited, yeah I'll miss my friends here, but I can visit from time to time, and it's not like I can abonden them, cause I still have a resposibillity towards the pack and the rest of the werewolf community. 

I was currently in my room, my old room, packing away all my things, more like stuffing, into two duffle bags. It wasn't a lot, but it was enough.

'We're comming over to say bye' Kristen linked to me, and I smiled sadly, I was going to miss them so much.

'Are you comming to say bye to me or hello to the band?" I asked teasingly, a smal smirk on my lips. I could feel Kristen scowl trought the mind link, causing me to chuckle lightly.

'A little bit of both' Kristen mumbled back. I giggled as I stuffed my last book into my bag.

'Don't listen to her Lizzie, we coming to say bye, and we're bringing Emily with us, she's in controll now, and surprisingly calm' Jaob assured me, tough I could sense the amusement in his voice.

'Thanks Jakie' I replied and sipped the bags closed.

'Don't call me that' was the last thing I heard before I closed the link and lifted up my bags. I hoisted them onto my shoulder and walked out the door. I turned around slowly, looking into the room I as live in for as long as I could remember. It was gonna be hard to get used to not sharing a house with ten other kids, and I was gonna miss Ruth and my friends at school. But I was ready for something new, and I needed a change in scenery. And maybe I would meet some new people. I sendt one last look into the room before I slowly closed the door for what I hoped was the last time.

I smiled sadly as I bounded down the stairs, being met with the sight of the five boys siting awkwardly on the couch. They were talking sotly to each other, making sure that no one human overheard them. It was weird actually, that they hadn't guessed waht I was yet. It was obvious that they smelled the scent of wwerewolf, but it could be a possibillity that they had been so shielded from the war and the fights that they just didn't know what a werewolf really smelled like, which is weird considering that they all are prince's and should be standing at he front line at every fight, or at least that's how we did it.

"She smells really bad. Like wet dog" Zayn mumbled to te other boys, looking around to make sure that none of the kids were trying to eavesdrop. 

"Thats why she's perfect for this, none of us will be tempted to bite her" Liam growled back under his breath, causing Zayn to roll his eyes.

"She looks delicios though" Harry grinned, licking his lower lip as a small smirk tugged at the corner of his lip.

"Don't you dare even think about my mate like that" Niall hissed dangerously as he slapped the back of Harry's head. Harry raised his hands in defeat and backed away quickly. I sucsessfully hid my snicker behind my hand as I waited for them to finish teir conversation.

I was happy that he knew we were mates. I had heard some rumors about some wolves with human mates that didn't feel the bond like they were supposed to, and ended up marrying someone else, causing the wolf in question to either go crazy and end up rouge, or slowly killing him or her of.  Now I was assured that Niall wouldn't be tempted by other girls, even though I didn't smell good to him, and let me tell you, he didn't actually smell like roses either.

My head turned slightly to the left as I heard three footsteps in te gravel outside the door, then the door smacked open as Emily, Kristen and Jacob entered.