A few hallos' and a last goodbye

I'm really grateful for the help with baby names!! You'll all get a dedication ^.^

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Elizabeth(Lizzie) P.O.V

It's been six months since we boys sent me back home.

It's been four and a half month since the first battle out of many.

It's been four months and three weeks since I agreed to be Leo's girlfriend.

It's been three months since I found out I was pregnant.

And it's been three weeks since Leo and I broke up...

I remember it as I was yesterday. Leo and I were watching a movie in my room, me cuddled up against his side, sharing a few kisses between us from time to time. But it felt right, but still so wrong. When Leo kissed me, I thought of Niall, when Leo held me, I thought of Niall, no matter what Leo did, I always ended up comparing him to Niall. It just wasn't right. I felt awful about it, cause I knew that leo deserved better, someone who could love him better than me, but I still needed him. I just couldn't get myself to tell him, even though I knew he knew. I could see it in his eyes, each time he said he loved me, and I didn't say it back. The hurt in his eyes, and the pain in his voice when he said he understood that I wasn't ready for it yet. I was so selfish, so I decided to do what was best for the both of us. To break up...

"Leo, I need to talk to you about something" I whispered, and paused the movie. He looked down at me, with a slight worried expression.

"If you're going to say what I think you are, please don't" he breathed out, voicing my thoughts about him already knowing.

"Can't you see Leo, this isn't good for any of us" I said sadly, and he shook his head in disagreement.

"This is good for me Lizzie-" he started, but I cut him off.

"No it's not Leo, can't you see?! You deserve someone that can treat you right! And that someone isn't me. You are one of those boys that girls dream of, the picture of Prince Charming, but you deserve the best, and that's not me" I explained.

"Is it... Is it something I did?" he asked weakly.

"No Leo, everything you did was perfect, just like it should be. But I still can't keep myself from comparing it to Niall! And I feel absolutely terrible while doing it. That's why you need to fins someone else Leo, cause my heart still belongs to Niall" I cried, hoping he would see the truth.

"I can't find someone else Lizzie. I already told you, you are my mate, there aren't anyone else out there for me!" Leo yelled back, reminding me about the conversation we had earlier that week.

"That may be Leo, but the pull I feel between me and Niall is stronger! But I still need you, no matter how selfish it sounds. You're my rock, my best friend, but it is Niall that has my heart" I sobbed and curled up in the other end of the couch. I heard Leo sigh, then he pulled me closer to him.

"I know Lizzie. I can see it in your eyes, but I want you to know that even though we're not together, you are my mate, and I will always love you" he whispered, as I cried, again.

After that, Leo had been distant, but he didn't leave me, and I was forever grateful for that, cause I really needed him right now. My stomach was huge, and Jocelyn, the pack doctor, said that I might give birth anytime now.

At this moment, Kristen and I were sitting with all the kids in the pack house, both kids from the pack and the orphanage. It was another battle, but we had managed to keep it out of the town this time, only using the forest to fight in. My pack and I were sat to protect the ones that were unable to fight and defend themselves. Kristen and I had agreed that we would sit with the children, as a last protection if the vampires got through our fighters.