Another fight

Emma's P.O.V

Zayn, Sparrow, Louis, Niall, Harry and I had used the day on planning Lizzie's late Sweet Sixteen.

I felt awful for forgetting it, and a little surprised.

I hadn't forgot a birthday in almost two hundred years.

But I guess it's because Lizzie's it's new in the family.

Lucky for us, we had talked to Kristen, Jacob and Emily, Lizzie's best friends, so we had an idea of what she wanted to do.

We used the entire day planning the party and inviting people, both from the orphanage and her friends from the old school, and some celebrities.

A couple of known faces had already said yes to come.

Now, it was late and Lizzie was saying goodbye to her friends in the door.

"Bye guys, see you later. Give Rex a hug for me, will you" she yelled at her friends.

She laughed lightly to something one of the boy whispered in her ear.

In the corner of my eye, I could see Niall tense up.

I understood him, it's hard to see someone that close to your mate.

Trust me, I have been through it allot.

You see, even if Harry and I have is have been together the longest, we have the most problems.

One major one, is the fact that he always snogs another girl whenever he is out clubbing, and I'm getting tired of all the articles of him cheating.

When I think about it, I'm going to take him out to our flat and talk about it.

Yes, we do have our own flats, Liam, Louis, Niall and Zayn have one as well.

We have talked about selling the house, and move to our flats.

I guess Sparrow will move in with Lou, Sky is moving in with Liam and Lizzie will change between Niall and Liam's flat, since Niall is her boyfriend and Liam is her "father."

"Harry, do you think we could spend the night at our flat?" I whispered in his ear, so only him could hear it.

"Sure" he said, this is annoying me. Before he would say "Of course babe" or "Great idea Love." The only thing I got out of him now, was short sentence, if I was lucky.

We went to pack our stuff in silence.

"We are going to spend a night at our flat" Harry said as we was done packing.

"Okay, see you tomorrow" everyone yelled from inside.

We got to the car and Harry drove us home.

It was a silent drive, so I turned on some music.

Wings by Little Mix was playing and I sang along.

Perrie, Jade, Jesy and Leigh-Anne are awesome, for humans.

That's right, not a single unnatural thing with little mix.

"Isn't Zayn's girlfriend in that band?" I asked, referring to the time when Zayn said he was talking with Perrie.

"They arn't together" Harry said, cutting of the conversation.

We arrived at our flat.

Harry got out and got his bag, this is also weird for him.

Usually, he would hurry around to open my door and then he'd get my bag and carry it all the way.

Not that I, just for once, didn't enjoined to carry own back, it's just that he is behaving weird.