PARTEY

Elizabeth's P.O.V

Emma, Sky and Sparrow have now managed to drag me out on a shopping spree, and I have no idea of what we are looking for.

Right now, Sky is pulling me into the most expensive dress shop in the entire mall.

"Girls, why are we even here?" I asked again, I was REALLY tired.

THEY HAD DRAGGED ME OUT OF BED SIX O'CLOCK IN THE BLOODY MORNING!

And from earlier experiences, they should have known by now, THAT I HATE THIS BLOODY MORNINGS.

"We can't tell you, the boys will kill us" Emma said while Sky dragged me over to one of the women that worked in the shop.

"Hi, can I help you with something?" the woman asked.

"Yes, we are looking for a dress for our friend. It has to be pink and puffy, like a prom dress" Sparrow explained.

"Of course, follow me" the lady said and took my hand. She dragged me over to a rack with pink fluffy princess dresses. And what's with people and dragging me around today?

The woman pulled out three different dresses and then pushed me over to the changing rooms.

"Try this one first" she said and handed me one of the dresses.

I walked in and tried it on. And just so it's said, IT LOOKED AWFUL.

It was in a hot pink colour, with a terrible purple belt around the waist. I took it of without even showing it to the others, this one was just ugly.

It took not two, not three, but ten dresses before I found a nice one. I still doesn't know what I'm supposed to use it for, but I know it's perfect.

It was a light and cute pink colour, sat tight all the way to my waist, after that, it flowed  down my body, it was strapless and on the top it was sewn on small pearls, it was also pearls from where the dress loosened up. The dress also sat perfectly on my body.

I stepped out of the changing room, and the girls gaped at me.

"Wow" Emma said.

"Amazing" Sparrow gasped.

"IT'S FREAKING PERFECT!" Sky yelled, and everyone in the store turned towards us.

"I love it" I smiled.

"Then we'll get it" Emma said and pushed me into the changing room again.

"Take it off, and we'll go pay" Sparrow said.

"But it's way to expensive" I protested.

"That's what rich guardians and a rich boyfriends is for" Sky laughed while I walked into the changing room again.

When I was done, the girls dragged me around the mall for another hour to get shoes and some other stuff.

***Later that night***

"Come on Lizzie, you have to change" Sparrow yelled while I was running away from them.

"But I want to see Ni" I complained.

After me and the girls were done shopping, we didn't drive over to the house, but to Niall's flat.

"You'll get to see him, just not now" Sky growled and jumped after me.

She hit me and we fell to the floor.

"Ow!"

"Owch, that hurt!"

Sky sat up, on top of me, and pinned me to the floor.

"Now, you will get to see him, but you have to change first!" she said.